Cucks of Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalis in Denmark are fine. You should have beaten the Tyrones and Jamals at your school if you have that mentality :cool:

Been there done that, good luck with the inevitable Scandi genocide LMAO

They could be shooting islaamo in the streets and you'd be the type of dude to round up his own people. Thank God for the second amendment :cool:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sorry, not sorry for being loyal to the country that gave me an education, a good quality of life and opportunity. I could have been sniffing glue and an uneducated khat addict if it weren't for Canada and I will always be grateful to her.

But I am an ethnic Somali and I am for Greater Somalia and I want Somalia to be the exact same as the West in all measures. Just because I am an atheist doesn't mean I hate Somalis. That doesn't even make any sense. Atheist Somalis are more Somali than Muslim Somalis

You've demonstrated your hatred for the Somali people time and time again, it's a little late for the patriotic Somali act. If you had to save a little white Canadian child and a Somali, we all know who you'd save Slave of Johnson.

You've demonstrated your hatred for the Somali people time and time again, it's a little late for the patriotic Somali act. If you had to save a little white Canadian child and a Somali, we all know who you'd save Slave of Johnson.

I'd save any child except Arab children.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Been there done that, good luck with the inevitable Scandi genocide LMAO

They could be shooting islaamo in the streets and you'd be the type of dude to round up his own people. Thank God for the second amendment :cool:
There will be none you weirdo. For a dude concerned for somalis you seem to have fantasies about genocide of us and other muslims in scandinavia
:camby:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'd save any child except Arab children.

You didn't answer the question

There will be none you weirdo. For a dude concerned for somalis you seem to have fantasies about genocide of us and other muslims in scandinavia

Youd be a proud Kapo in the concentration camp.

Hey Sven, I found a couple more Abdis LOL can I be a real Dane now?

kkkkkkkkkkuck

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
basically the op is mad about being dragged all over that new coli thread so hes trying to save face in his own thread. :sheed:

OP is mad about beta Somalis attacking their own but cowering in front of actual fucking adoons, you're a woman so actually I take that back you're not a cuck

Read it

he's quite right but over did it in an extremely unfitting manner

@Bahal keep your composure bra

I'm more than composed sxb I'm in attack mode :DDDDDDD

You and I both know I only clap for Somalis sxb

You be twerkin for all manner of cadaan though

Keep clapping for Johnson

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

I bootyclap for the West that saved me from African barbarism. What's wrong with being loyal to those who were loyal to me first?

You live in the greatest country in the world yet you hate her who saved you from USC. Go back to Luuq you shameless man or ask the Arab man to take you in and beg them for a 1 year residency permit

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I bootyclap for the West that saved me from African barbarism. What's wrong with being loyal to those who were loyal to me first?

You live in the greatest country in the world yet you hate her. Go back to Luuq you shameless man or ask the Arab man to take you in and beg them for a 1 year residency permit

There's a difference between loyalty and bootyclaping and hating your own kind more than the liberal cadaans whose benevolent laws let you into their society, the same liberals you constantly shit on for ironically the same policies that allowed you to shit on them .

You're a Abti Abdi

There's a difference between bootyclaping and hating your own kind more than the liberal cadaans whose benevolent laws let you into their society, the same liberals you constantly shit on for ironically the same policies that allowed you to shit on them .

You're a Abti Abdi

I'm a proud financial supporter of the Liberal party. Should I provide them receipts?

Status
Not open for further replies.