Cucks of Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shameless @Bahal

Hates gays, hates the West, hates human rights but wants to camp out with my community because conservatives he shares values with hates him

Not happening.

:camby:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Give them hell @Bahal. Lead us to the promised land Jaalle. The silent majority supports you. :2tjlv3e:

Takbiir

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdi Gaylord brown nosing Johnson is gay before he's Somali, he's cadaan before he's a Somali, he's a liberal before he's a Somali, he prefers other races of women yet has a deep rooted disdain for Somali girls, it's seems like he gets a thrill out of seeing Somalis in turmoil almost as if he blames all Somalis for having a religion, culture that's anti sodomite.

Abdi Gaylord brown nosing Johnson is gay before he's Somali, he's cadaan before he's a Somali, he's a liberal before he's a Somali, he prefers other races of women yet has a deep rooted disdain for Somali girls, it's seems like he gets a thrill out of seeing Somalis in turmoil almost as if he blames all Somalis for having a religion, culture that's anti sodomite.

Why would I prefer other women from different races?

Make sense Mr. He who left the fold

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Shameless Abti Abdi

Hates Muslims, hates liberalism, hates human rights but wants to camp out with my community because conservatives he shares values with hates him

Not happening.

:camby:

Fixed that for you cuzzo

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Show me any evidence of your liberalism?

I believe all cultures are relatively equal, a common liberal belief you don't share.

I believe all people have the right to worship the god of their choice, a common liberal belief you don't share with your rampant islamophobia.

I believe all people have the right to define themselves, a common liberal belief you don't share with your insistence on labeling the proud Zigula people Somali, effectively erasing their identity.

And oh yea, Ive never voted conservative in my life

:hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad:

Hafez

VIP
The "No Tolerance to Barbaric Cultural Practices" hotline. Get it right.

Bantu Somalis are ethnic Somalis. Half of Somalis claim Arab daddies but are Somalis. Why not Bantu Somalis who live in Somalia before Arab claiming Somalis?

You're not a fucking Liberal. You use Liberals to get what you want. Don't claim my people. You are anti LGBTQQIPS2AA. You are anti minority rights. You hate human rights. You are not part of our community. Dont claim us you Sheegato. You even hate atheists and agnostics. I am the poster boy of Liberals and atheists. You are no different to @Masaasbaa and @Hafez.
I'm a Sunni Muslim ma garatay khaniis boy you're not liberal. You've clearly mentioned before (numerous of times) that you'd support a genocide on Sunni Muslims. You're an extremist. Don't try to play the victim nacalaa ku yaal.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdi Gaylord cracker worshipping Johnson is always trying to promote homosexuality within the Somali community, he seeks to see the demise of the coming Somali generation, waa cadowga ummada somali'eed Iska ilaaliya gaaloda ba training siiyey predictive programming,neurolinguistic programming, doublespeak iyo balaayo bu isticmaalayaa

Abdi Gaylord cracker worshipping Johnson is always trying to promote homosexuality within the Somali community, he seeks to see the demise of the coming Somali generation, waa cadowga ummada somali'eed Iska ilaaliya gaaloda ba training siiyey predictive programming,neurolinguistic programming, doublespeak iyo balaayo bu isticmaalayaa

I still think you're sexy. Get mad nigga

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In Canada Abdi Gaylord Johnson you could be a sodomite all you want just don't take it to Africa with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.