Cucks of Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdijohnson when will your hatred for your own people come to an end? Don't be mad at all Somalis cause we disown your kind who indulge in sodomite activities.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So you won't let a Chechen claim Garowe with you?

How Muslim of you. You know damn right a Muslim can claim any Muslim land he wants Caliphate or not but you don't accept that. This takes you out of the fold of the religion
I reiterate there's no caliphate in the world today, only what the European colonialists created.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I voted Conservative in opposition to his leadership. But I only donate to his party. He hijacked it with Salafis and environmental nutjobs

I s-swear guys, I always vote Liberal though, it's just Trudeau who is different this time

:chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Caliphate or not, as a Muslim you can't deny another Muslim claim to your land. This is your faith. Practice what you claim to follow
I reiterate there's no caliphate in the world today, only what the European colonialists created.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I voted for Reagen, HW, W, Romney, and in November Trump but I swear I'm a Liberal

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Welcome to my atheist community since you've clearly left the faith.
image.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They dont support gay marriage

"On matters relating to gay and lesbian rights, LCR advocates for same-sex marriage, tax equity for domestic partner benefits, and the permanent repeal of the estate tax"

Welcome home

"On matters relating to gay and lesbian rights, LCR advocates for same-sex marriage, tax equity for domestic partner benefits, and the permanent repeal of the estate tax"

Welcome home

They're not conservatives but liberals who infiltrate the party to make them move to the centre

Status
Not open for further replies.