Cultural appropriation

Status
Not open for further replies.
French and German do not wear their tradition clothes expect on occasion should UK people steal it and claimed to themselves? My neighbor does not use his lawn mower expect the summer should I steal it? He only uses in summer only?
Canuck there is no tangible evidence to suggest that guntino is strictly somali traditional dress. The cultures of most horn african ethnic groups are almost identical.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Canuck is a hypocrite.
She wears a tent but cries when Oromos wear Guuntino which is part of their culture too.
:mjlol:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Screenshot_2016-05-23-13-02-35-1.png

Oromo also claiming they were part of Adal sultanate, to justify where they got the dress from.

Seems oromos like to claim what is others, the men are also wearing Paki garment.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Habashi wannabe do not comment here

Shut up, you're the most deluded person in this forum! Always nagging like a lil !

You want people to take you (Somali girls) serious about this cultural appropriation, then drop the damn tents!
:stopit:

Shut up, you're the most deluded person in this forum! Always nagging like a lil !

You want people to take you (Somali girls) serious about this cultural appropriation, then drop the damn tents!
:stopit:
Low IQ people should not comment here Go and watch football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts