Cultural appropriation

Status
Not open for further replies.
somalis wear those walking prison tents and they are proud of it

Somalis who those women came from refugee camp where fear of rape is present women got to hide themselves, illiterate women who are poor and brain washed by sheikh and they never claim these tents as national dress, but inside their homes they wear Somali only same thing in the weddings.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I've noticed you seem to be preoccupied with Oromo threats to Somali people. However, my biggest enemy is another Somali(probably you),sad but true.

Is that what your parents taught you?

:browtf:

Oromos aren't an enemy but they're trying to rewrite history for their gain.

People get extremely sensitive when Canuck makes innocent comments about oromos, but no one says a thing about some of the genocidal and disturbing comments about Somalis.

I wonder what your households were like to be such mentally enslaved Dhabadilifs o_O

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
Yeah it's good thing to see people looking up to you but this event was cultural happening in states and they claimed it Oromo tradition attire which is wrong and alternated Adal sultanate history.
i know they stole it but i am talking about the hijab

Is that what your parents taught you?

:browtf:

Oromos aren't an enemy but they're trying to rewrite history for their gain.

People get extremely sensitive when Canuck makes innocent comments about oromos, but no one says a thing about some of the genocidal and disturbing comments about Somalis.

I wonder what your households were like to be such mentally enslaved Dhabadilifs o_O
No,that's what I taught myself and quite proud of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts