Daniel Haqiqatjou: What's your take on the guy

To me, Daniel is a pretty hip dawah tuber. He's a Harvard grad and has his own newsletter. He never shys from debates and is very head-on with the deen. He never waters it down for the Western-leaning individuals. He also based, he uses internet lingo that will catch you off guard for a dawah tuber like "Cope. Seethe, Cringe and Dunk on". Anyway, how do you guys feel about the brother.

Last edited:

attash

Amaan Duule
I read the Muslim Skeptic sometimes. They have some good articles, especially when it comes to critiquing other religions and secularism, but the constant feminist bashing gets annoying. Overall, I feel like they are too deep into western culture wars. It gets to the point where it seems like he is trying to force a marriage between Muslims and the far right, which is just weird.

A debate with Nick Fuentes would be so kino, the one with Vaush was pretty good
He's a little obsessed with feminism tho
scrnli_8_25_2024_8-15-28 AM.png

That's cause feminism is a cancer.

I can't stand him. He attacks everyone, even actual scholars. He isn't anti-feminist, he's anti-women. His takes are garbage and he begs it with right wingers.

Any man that is a DH fan should be avoided and isn't marriage material. This guy tried to normalize virginity testing and started bashing Sh. Assim Al Hakeem for saying it's haram. He believes that women that go to uni are going to fall in only fans and i've hardly ever seen him say anything positive about women. He was also doing overtime defending Andrew Tate and making tafkir on Muslim women who opposed him.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
He does good and bad like the pbd debate with Muslims metaphysician was really good but his debates with destiny on why andrew tate is innocent was really cringe.

He needs to stop acting “redpill” or “based”. It ruins his reputation as a islamic intellectual.

What I like about him is that he does bander to the perceived west superiority and challenges their ideals which they take for granted. It shocks me how just a 100 years ago America wasn't much different from rest of the world or the Islamic world. I also like that he's not a apologist and doesn't sugar coat Islam for his western audience or debaters. His debate with the apostate prophet was entertaining as hell. Playing on his own convictions and making him look like an idiot.

I can't stand him. He attacks everyone, even actual scholars. He isn't anti-feminist, he's anti-women. His takes are garbage and he begs it with right wingers.

Any man that is a DH fan should be avoided and isn't marriage material. This guy tried to normalize virginity testing and started bashing Sh. Assim Al Hakeem for saying it's haram. He believes that women that go to uni are going to fall in only fans and i've hardly ever seen him say anything positive about women. He was also doing overtime defending Andrew Tate and making tafkir on Muslim women who opposed him.
Woah :wow1:

Receipts? Some of this sounds crazy.

He does good and bad like the pbd debate with Muslims metaphysician was really good but his debates with destiny on why andrew tate is innocent was really cringe.

He needs to stop acting “redpill” or “based”. It ruins his reputation as a islamic intellectual.
Ngl he fucked up there. Andrew is a major troll grifter.

Seems he switch up on him

What I like about him is that he does bander to the perceived west superiority and challenges their ideals which they take for granted. It shocks me how just a 100 years ago America wasn't much different from rest of the world or the Islamic world. I also like that he's not a apologist and doesn't sugar coat Islam for his western audience or debaters. His debate with the apostate prophet was entertaining as hell. Playing on his own convictions and making him look like an idiot.
There is a clear redpill to white supremacy pipeline. Its clear to see for everyone. Every single Muslim redpiller flirts with right wingers. It's a right of passage.

Also, it's one thing to not be an apologist, but it's another to create a picture that's extreme which he does to come across as 'based' which is why he appeals more to men in their teens and twenties. It's very telling that this man has spent his career fighting and arguing with people who actually studied the deen in a formal setting when he hasn't. He is akin to you and I building a platform and beefing students of knowledge on a daily basis.

There is a clear redpill to white supremacy pipeline. Its clear to see for everyone. Every single Muslim redpiller flirts with right wingers. It's a right of passage.

Also, it's one thing to not be an apologist, but it's another to create a picture that's extreme which he does to come across as 'based' which is why he appeals more to men in their teens and twenties. It's very telling that this man has spent his career fighting and arguing with people who actually studied the deen in a formal setting when he hasn't. He is akin to you and I building a platform and beefing students of knowledge on a daily basis.
To be fair every time he does the criticization video he does critique some issue worth critiquing.

Trending