Dawah bro gets exposed

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
Its bizarre how he thinks this woman would be ok with this strange man coming to her home where her daughter lives, visiting her only for her sexually needs. :mindblown:
Does he not know how harmful such a relationship would be for the child's development emotionally and psychologically ? When the child sees this man coming into her home frequently, she is naturally gonna want bond but what exactly would his intention be?
Some people are so desperate to be loved you would be shocked on what they settle for. Just Imagine he dm’ed an insecure vulnerable girl with no walih to protect her

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Impossible unless he have low testosterone and high estrogen.

hhhhmmmm
Continue Wendy Williams GIF

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some people are so desperate to be loved you would be shocked on what they settle for. Just Imagine he dm’ed an insecure vulnerable girl with no walih to protect her

Can someone post the photo of the woman who got the dms?? I want to analyze her soul

World

VIP
World, what on earth makes you think a predatory man like him cares about a child’s development or even her children for that matter?

Those deviant Dawah bros tend to have gross predatory views. They don’t care about the welling of women or children.
He is a human at the end of the day, unless he is a psychopath as a human he'll have empathy and emotions. He thinks he can just marry this woman before finding a virgin woman, and that he wouldnt develop feelings after bonding with her. How many men can see a child of their wife running up to them and be cruel to them ?

By the way, I used to watch this guy's TikToks ages ago but stopped because I saw him collaborate with Mahdi Tidjani (a redpiller who admitted to beating his wife and children) to discuss how Muslim women have been iNfEcTeD by feminism.

So, I'm not at all surprised by this recent development, since targeting single mums with the intention of a temporary marriage is a strategy both comnonly practiced and preached by Tidjani:

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
The brother made mistake but as Muslim we shouldn’t judge and be harsh on him. He needs to repent and apologize to his fellowers, and get married to avoid zina.
Nahh f*ck that he deserves to be shamed. Guys like him are the worst offenders using religion to mask their predatorybehavior

He is a human at the end of the day, unless he is a psychopath as a human he'll have empathy and emotions. He thinks he can just marry this woman before finding a virgin woman, and that he wouldnt develop feelings after bonding with her. How many men can see a child of their wife running up to them and be cruel to them ?

The last part? Obviously many. If some men abandon their biological child what makes you think many men would care about some next man’s child?

A man that isn’t a sociopath wouldn’t make such a brazen request and then later on gaslight and manipulate everyone by saying that she’s cursed for exposing him. He’s shameless. Most people with shame would simply apologize, make an excuse and deactivate. Now you have redpill incels defending him saying that he meant ‘misyr’ and that’s it’s ‘halal’. This is the legacy of these Dawah men. They don’t care about children, it’s only about their lusts.

Last edited:

You know what's crazy to me is he wants to use this woman as a secret wife but what is he gonna do if she gets pregnant with him? He didn't tell his family and he wants her to not tell hers. So is he just going to have a child in secret and in that scenario, is he going to run off and abandon them? I assume an unmarried girl doesn't want a guy with a secret kid either.

No logic here.

By the way, I used to watch this guy's TikToks ages ago but stopped because I saw him collaborate with Mahdi Tidjani (a redpiller who admitted to beating his wife and children) to discuss how Muslim women have been iNfEcTeD by feminism.

So, I'm not at all surprised by this recent development, since targeting single mums with the intention of a temporary marriage is a strategy both comnonly practiced and preached by Tidjani:

Yep all of this is connected and at its core is the cancerous Dawah scene we have in the West. He doesn’t and won’t feel shame as his ‘brothers’ will defend him and they’ll call Muslim women ‘feminist bints’

Yep all of this is connected and at its core is the cancerous Dawah scene we have in the West. He doesn’t and won’t feel shame as his ‘brothers’ will defend him and they’ll call Muslim women ‘feminist bints’

And that's why I wear the "liberal feminist trying to change the deen" label with pride.

You know they're just projecting when they've turned every little thing about this faith into a way to satisfy their insatiable sexual appetite.

I'm still waiting to see an actual feminist Muslimah cause anywhere near this much havoc towards our brothers in Islam.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No one is pious for a reason, the human heart is pretty simple, we work or do things for an exchange, these social media personas, either want money or fame and what comes with it, especially these religious ones.

I think their attempt at media dawah is good intended. But being steeped in deen does not erase your humanity. In fact it complicates it. U can fast as much as u want, pray as much as u want- your bodily functions & needs cannot be ignored.

God gave us specific trial because our nature is inclined to it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Maybe he is into Transexuals

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I personally take great joy in people who are steeped in religious dogma Christians or Muslims and fall at their sin in public scandal.

I like to see the unravelling of their soul, their humanity, like a mad scientist would in a lab full of mice.

It truly gives me an inordinate amount of orgasm

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nothing predator about him unlike this girl who’s looking for quick fam.

You are correct. He is not a predator. Not an expert by his enormous fumbling.

Being religious- he thought honesty is the best policy. He came str8 to her with the truth of his motives not imagining he is hurting her ego and feminine feelings

Why r you defending him?

Trending