Dawah bro gets exposed

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
You are correct. He is not a predator. Not an expert by his enormous fumbling.

Being religious- he thought honesty is the best policy. He came str8 to her with the truth of his motives not imagining he is hurting her ego and feminine feelings

Why r you defending him?
Am defending him cause he is actively promoting Islam.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Am defending him cause he is actively promoting Islam.

Mashalaaah.

I am not villianizing him for his actions. I applaud his humanity and that he can sin. Being perfect and righteous is not a human reality. So i like to see him in pain a little bit

I personally take great joy in people who are steeped in religious dogma Christians or Muslims and fall at their sin in public scandal.

I like to see the unravelling of their soul, their humanity, like a mad scientist would in a lab full of mice.

It truly gives me an inordinate amount of orgasm

Abaayo went full philosophical and that. She's channeling Kafka.

You should write a novel about this dawah bro right here, I would read it.

I am delighted and watching u huuno :)

See Jack Mccoy GIF by Law & Order

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Abaayo went full philosophical and that. She's channeling Kafka.

You should write a novel about this dawah bro right here, I would read it.

1720314858845.png
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

I can write a book in one hour but i don't want to be accused of being an AI by @Abu Hesi

Shady men from all walks of life seem to see single mother as easy targets. They are really vulnerable to predatory people. It’s sad.

After reading replies here seems like some of y’all don’t know the full extent or spectrum of predatory behavior. Not all predators appear scary or intimidating at first glance. They camouflage themselves very well.

feminism leads to kufr so yeah thats undoubtedly worse
You've completely missed my point.

The point of that jokey comment was that I've noticed that these predatory men in the dawah scene keep emphasising that "feminism is a pathway to kufr" as a manipulative means of keeping their nasty ways under wraps.

If the average young adult Western Muslimah with superficial enough Islamic knowledge to be manipulated out of her rights is consistently in fear of "committing kufr" due to the multiple different ways they say feminism can lead to kufr (moving goalposts is a common strategy with them), then they will be much less likely to question them when they transgress.

I see right through these social media "sheikh" degenerates who try to raise themselves to the same esteem as actual scholars who don't endorse their misogynistic degeneracy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Shady men from all walks of life seem to see single mother as easy targets. They are really vulnerable to predatory people. It’s sad.

After reading replies here seems like some of y’all don’t know the full extent or spectrum of predatory behavior. Not all predators appear scary or intimidating at first glance. They camouflage themselves very well.

U sound like a Warsangeli Casanova :susp:

You've completely missed my point.

The point of that jokey comment was that I've noticed that these predatory men in the dawah scene keep emphasising that "feminism is a pathway to kufr" as a manipulative means of keeping their nasty ways under wraps.

If the average young adult Western Muslimah with superficial enough Islamic knowledge to be manipulated out of her rights is consistently in fear of "committing kufr" due to the multiple different ways they say feminism can lead to kufr (moving goalposts is a common strategy with them), then they will be much less likely to question them when they transgress.

I see right through these social media "sheikh" degenerates who try to raise themselves to the same esteem as actual scholars who don't endorse their misogynistic degeneracy.
your issue is the false equivalence between a muslim woman's rights and feminism.

a muslim woman demanding that her rights be fulfilled is absolutely no issue, feminism is.

your issue is the false equivalence between a muslim woman's rights and feminism.

a muslim woman demanding that her rights be fulfilled is absolutely no issue, feminism is.
Please point me to where I said I was a feminist or advocated for any rights for women that contradict the diin. How can you confidently tell me "what my issue is" when you don't even know the full extent of my views regarding women's issues?

I already made myself clear to you that my issue is with the hidden degenerate types like Zaid here within online Islamic spaces who emphasise feminism and its evils because it benefits their predatory schemes not because they're genuinely concerned about Muslimahs unknowingly commmiting kufr.

I thought you were smarter than this...

Please point me to where I said I was a feminist or advocated for any rights for women that contradict the diin. How can you confidently tell me "what my issue is" when you don't even know the full extent of my views regarding women's issues?

I already made myself clear to you that my issue is with the hidden degenerate types like Zaid here within online Islamic spaces who emphasise feminism and its evils because it benefits their predatory schemes not because they're genuinely concerned about Muslimahs unknowingly commmiting kufr.

I thought you were smarter than this...
I never called you a feminist, nor did I say that you advocated for any "rights" that contradict the deen.

you said this
1720323039080.png

which isn't correct because a muslim woman wouldn't be manipulated out of her rights for fear of feminism as the two are incomparable. Your statement only holds up if there are videos of these "predatory men in the dawah scene" stating that a muslim woman asking for her rights is a part of feminism. Which I'm pretty certain is not the case.

that's all.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Is this guy shia? cause this sounds like mutah marriage.

Trending