Describe your looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abaayo, runta iska sheeg Diana baa isticmaasha.
:russ:

You wish dark vader, I was born that way... Hater

Hahahahahahaa for real though them Diana ladies are scary
image.jpg

Collect your dark skin ppl, their shaming themselves
image.jpg

Her face and hands though...... Hahahahaga

Light brown complexion, oval face, round eyes, slight prognathism, short nose, thick afro and eyebrows, short but stocky limbs, scant facial hair
Stand out feature is dimple in my left cheek

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
i get mistaken for Jamaican a lot even by some other somalis :/
:friendhug: I feel you
I was in the elevator with two Somali girls a few weeks back, I had my earphones in but soundcloud paused because my network went to shit. One of them asks the other in Somali: "Do you think he's Somali?" and the other responded "Yes, don't let him hear you. He's X's cousin". :mjcry:

I once had these 2 somali girls talk about me in somali......they were being mean
:bell:
I looked at them and said in somali you two are es - than they started being nice and wanting to be my friend - FOH

waraabe

Your superior
I was in the elevator with two Somali girls a few weeks back, I had my earphones in but soundcloud paused because my network went to shit. One of them asks the other in Somali: "Do you think he's Somali?" and the other responded "Yes, don't let him hear you. He's X's cousin". :mjcry:
:russ:

Your story taught me not to talk about people wearing headphones in elevators.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Light skin caramel complexion
Curly/wavy silky hair
5 ft 8
Curves in the right places
Eyes Egyptian shaped- colour almost black
Small feet
Small ears
Small hands
Lips pump
Small nose

Well I am 5 ft 9
Caramel Brown skin
Lean
Kinda long Straight nose
Long feet(average long)
Small ears.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I once has these 2 somali girls talk about me in somali......they were being mean
:bell:
I looked at them and said in somali you two are es - than they started being nice and wanting to be my friend - FOH
:drakelaugh:The amount of times I've heard Somali girls drag randoms in Somali for no reason. Years back I remember my history teacher almost getting in trouble for saying Somali girls can be unnecessarily mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.