Djibouti Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you guys ever met one? A lot of them speak french right? Do they drink wine and eat baguettes?
Imagine a xalimo speaking French :diddyass:
:ahh::ahh:
Puis-je entrer dans la chatte?
Puis-je taper sur ce cul xalimo? Pouvez-vous manger ma baguette s'il vous plaît?
:russsmug::shaq:

I've been to Djibouti a lot when I was a kid. All I could remember is the club scene was hopping. I might go back and nab me a Djibouti shortie, ain't no reason these foreign soldiers should be the only ones eatin
:wow:

have you guys ever met one? A lot of them speak french right? Do they drink wine and eat baguettes?
Imagine a xalimo speaking French :diddyass:
:ahh::ahh:
Puis-je entrer dans la chatte?
Puis-je taper sur ce cul xalimo? Pouvez-vous manger ma baguette s'il vous plaît?
:russsmug::shaq:

They are typically Somali and they also married from Somalia also, my cuz who is Kenyan Somali married Somali Djibouti.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Show is the pictures sxb why you being stingy for
:cosbyhmm:

If the pictures are really explicit and show the women's body parts do not post them - we most have respect for our people.

I heard they have night clubs and that there are plenty of Ethiopian prostitutes who serve the American guys in the military base.

A lot of forums white and black men say and encourage eachother to go to djbouti to sleep with somali woman as they see it as much easier there, I'm ashamed wallahi

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Show is the pictures sxb why you being stingy for
:cosbyhmm:

If the pictures are really explicit and show the women's body parts do not post them - we most have respect for our people.

I heard they have night clubs and that there are plenty of Ethiopian prostitutes who serve the American guys in the military base.

A lot of forums white and black men say and encourage eachother to go to djbouti to sleep with somali woman as they see it as much easier there, I'm ashamed wallahi

They're very liberal!
I spent few holidays there, I love it. I hope reer Somaliland adapt a thing or a two from Djiboutiennes
Unlike other Somalis Djibouti women don't use diana, they're dark and lovely! :ahh:I miss drinkin' JD at the beach at nights

They're very liberal!
I spent few holidays there, I love it. I hope reer Somaliland adapt a thing or a two from Djiboutiennes
Unlike other Somalis Djibouti women don't use diana, they're dark and lovely! :ahh:I miss drinkin' JD at the beach at nights

I'm going there in a few months.., I guess my light skin ass will stick out like a saw thumb

:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.