Djibouti Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you guys ever met one? A lot of them speak french right? Do they drink wine and eat baguettes?
Imagine a xalimo speaking French :diddyass:
:ahh::ahh:
Puis-je entrer dans la chatte?
Puis-je taper sur ce cul xalimo? Pouvez-vous manger ma baguette s'il vous plaît?
:russsmug::shaq:
pro-african, but loves the language of a country that conolised, looted and raped africa. :faysalwtf:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I hate the language in its all forms. Italian sounds really good though :banderas:

I hate the language in its all forms. Italian sounds really good though :banderas:
Italian is an ugly language, mum is fluent in it though. Spanish is the sexiest by far:lawd:
I don't know how English sounds like for an outsider but I'm sure it's pretty ugly
French sounds good on females only
German and Italian are nasty languages

all that african talk, but if a white french woman walks by, you'd turn into one hell of a coon :bell:
The Egypt thread was an obvious troll. Idgaf about Africa, shits a joke. I find French brunettes hella sexy so, but if it was a xalimo that sexiness would go up by 20 times

Djibouti is so multi-cultural. I went on holiday like a year or two and there was this fucking Asian kid on the mini bus that spoke better Somali than me. I got SHOOK.

But I'm so angry that the white people have the good part of Djibouti, like wtf is that about?
The funniest thing is that they have this Supermarket for the soldiers/foreigners that live there and when I went there to shop these fucking white people had the nerve to stare at me and this little gave me such a stank look, I wanted to tell her, "hoe do u know where you are??".

But yeah, Djibouti is a nice country, under my rule it would have so much potential.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Evidently, yes.
The fact that they've been a peaceful country for over a century only adds to the list of reasons why Djibouti > Somalia
How can being peaceful but having nothing to show for it be praiseworthy (other than their women being prositutes for the soldiers of foreign countries)?

They are an irrelevant country and will remain one until they beg to be accepted into Somalia when our situation betters.

Status
Not open for further replies.