Djibouti Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a white booty clapping coon
:what1: weren't you going to marry an Arab girl or some shit like that? Didn't you you go on about how you love madows?
I didn't berate my own race, how am I a coon?
Wallahi people just love to throw around buzzwords lol ke "bootyclappers" and "coon" when it's not even in context:draketf:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:what1: weren't you going to marry an Arab girl or some shit like that? Didn't you you go on about how you love madows?
I didn't berate my own race, how am I a coon?
Wallahi people just love to throw around buzzwords lol ke "bootyclappers" and "coon" when it's not even in context:draketf:
You praise foreign languages whilst insulting yours. You insult your country's religion, and people who are from the same race as you whilst praising the colonisers race.

You are the definition of a coon, a white booty clapper and a house negro.

I've got no problems with my fellow Muslim Africans. I got love for my Tanzanians in specific, and would give my daughter to one way before I gave her to you.

How can being peaceful but having nothing to show for it be praiseworthy (other than their women being prositutes for the soldiers of foreign countries)?

They are an irrelevant country and will remain one until they beg to be accepted into Somalia when our situation betters.

Nothing to show for it? Excuse me but just because you're the one that's not looking doesn't mean that Djibouti has nothing to show and I was saying that being a peaceful third-world country with nonetheless a very progressive and diverse society, that in itself shows why Djibouti by a landslide is better than Somalia so take a seat warya

smh, why are you hating Djibouti for?

:kodaksmiley:

I think it's better that Djibouti remains irrelevant than be known for terrorism and piracy.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
How can being peaceful but having nothing to show for it be praiseworthy (other than their women being prositutes for the soldiers of foreign countries)?

They are an irrelevant country and will remain one until they beg to be accepted into Somalia when our situation betters.
How are they irrelevant? The only American base in Africa is there + other world powers are stationed there as well. Djibouti is strategically located near some of the world's busiest shipping lanes ffs and it keeps Ethiopia alive by working as their port.

''and will remain one until they beg to be accepted into Somalia when our situation betters''

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:
Go make Somaliland beg to join Somalia first. 25 years nigga, how many more years before the failed state gets better?

waraabe

Your superior
You are not on any official maps. I wouldn't know the border.:drakekidding:

Somaliland is the equivalent of a kid with imaginary friends. You are not a country no matter how hard you convince yourself. :icon lol:

Yet countries are making deals with me. No Union boy.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Lets not forget that Amisom leader in Somalia is from Djibouti .

CYZjI0SWYAAjhVE.jpg

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Djibouti is so multi-cultural. I went on holiday like a year or two and there was this fucking Asian kid on the mini bus that spoke better Somali than me. I got SHOOK.

But I'm so angry that the white people have the good part of Djibouti, like wtf is that about?
The funniest thing is that they have this Supermarket for the soldiers/foreigners that live there and when I went there to shop these fucking white people had the nerve to stare at me and this little gave me such a stank look, I wanted to tell her, "hoe do u know where you are??".

But yeah, Djibouti is a nice country, under my rule it would have so much potential.
That kind of shit makes me mad. We should deport all of the caadan people and make djibouti great again

Status
Not open for further replies.