Do you find sexy a six pack on a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Fitness Abs/woman abs hell yes. Hell no to six pac

This is where the line is drawn

IMG_1358.JPG

But muscles in general aren't really a good look on women imo. More soft = more feminine = more sexy

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Sxb no more obesity no more cellulite hit the gym wtf it's 2017 Carl sagan baan kuu daarshey hit that biir pronto and fix that diet up to.
I've been going gym for a minute now, ya just can't increase your wrist size. On the upside I suppose my forearms look bigger
mjgrin.png

Ya but it's fucking up my back and my posture looks like shit :mjcry:

Best 2 just develope stronger glute muscels than rely on an illusion kkkkkk
Do squats and deadlifts. I used to have the same back problems and now it's gone.

Don't be afraid of weightlifting, it won't make you look like a dude.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Depending on your age actually you can but it takes time sxb.
I'm past my teens fam. You can increase bone density but you can't significantly increase size. Afaik it's entirely genetic with a some diet component to it. Bone tissue replenishes at a much slower rate than muscle tissue so the increase is borderline irrelevant. I have almost come to terms with it, smaller wrists = better looking proportions, e.g. Flex Wheeler. Although he is kinda short tbh.

Do squats and deadlifts. I used to have the same back problems and now it's gone.

Don't be afraid of weightlifting, it won't make you look like a dude.
Biggest misconception girls tend to have is weightlifting = instantly hench. There's tons of girls around 160 lbs that look proper toned and firm. In fact I'd go as far as to say the ideal bodies a lot of women are after is impossible to acquire without weight training.

Biggest misconception girls tend to have is weightlifting = instantly hench. There's tons of girls around 160 lbs that look proper toned and firm. In fact I'd go as far as to say the ideal bodies a lot of women are after is impossible to acquire without weight training.
They don't have enough testosterone in their body for them to get as much muscle as a dude. It's actually much better for fat loss than doing cardio.

Even the girl in the OP most likely uses steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.