Do you find sexy a six pack on a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nothing wrong with some definition however a blaring in your face six pack is a nah from me, I'm not looking to grate my cheese on her abs fam.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nothing wrong with some definition however a blaring in your face six pack is a nah from me, I'm not looking to grate my cheese on her abs fam.
If I can't bury my face in her calool and leave an imprint, then no deal.
:lolbron:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Core strength allows you get a lil adventurous. :mjpls: It's like a sport, the fitter they are the better the performance:lawd:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If I can't bury my face in her calool and leave an imprint, then no deal.
:lolbron:
I sincerely hope that you find a birkin butaceey that's gucci with you blowing raspberries on her plateau.

:russ:
Core strength allows you get a lil adventurous. :mjpls: It's like a sport, the fitter they are the better the performance:lawd:
Forget performance waa is dhex geli karna like a lego piece.
:dead:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I sincerely hope that you find a birkin butaceey that's gucci with you blowing raspberries on her plateau.

:russ:

Forget performance waa is dhex geli karna like a lego piece.
:dead:

:damn: Throw in some belly drumming :mjlol:

:banderas:

vP8KbQq.gif

VixR

Veritas
No, that's too much. I wouldn't go that far.

I've started cycling with an app recently. My instructors on there have what I consider the best kind of fit female form, lean but also defined. Runners and cyclists and swimmers have the best bods. This is one of the girls on the app. I would want to gain some and become more defined.

No, that's too much. I wouldn't go that far.

I've started cycling with an app recently. My instructors on there have what I consider the best kind of fit female form, lean but also defined. Runners and cyclists and swimmers have the best bods. This is one of the girls on the app. I would want to gain some and become more defined.

I would love to see the results :mjpls: :sass1: :sass2:

I like skinny women but not women with fucking abs, la xawla.

You guys can keep the chicks with fat ass and thighs. A girl with a fat ass is good to look at sometimes but its not something I want to settle down with.

You guys can marry and reproduce with girls like this. After 2-3 kids that ass is the size of DR Congo. :damedamn:

View attachment 11700
:deadosama: Skinny girls? Never tho I would see a faraax who prefers skinny xalimo.:francis:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
No, I don't like abs on a woman. I might sound ignorant, but abs on woman seem little masculine to me and I like my women feminine.

I mean, just think of it. If I were to hookup with a ripped chick with a six pack.

I the first thing that would come to my mind by taking off her panties would be: Is her clit bigger than my dick? :hmm:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Superficial society makes me sick, narssersistic zombies go jump off a cliff. And let those who care for others and give charity breed in this world.

Yay there's hope for us skinny Somali girls... there might be a Farax in to us. Actually growing up in Toronto...most Somali girls are fit. We are well sought after if you know what I mean ;)

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Some definition is nice but the woman in the OP :idontlike:

Likewise some meat on her bones is nice but you don't want her too be fat. :idontlike:

I've said this before. The trick is to get a slim Xalimo. If you start off with a thick girl, then childbirth and married life will just make her fat. The trick is to start with a slim girl and fatten her up to your preferred size. :sass2:

@dhegdheer
:sass1:

Some definition is nice but the woman in the OP :idontlike:

Likewise some meat on her bones is nice but you don't want her too be fat. :idontlike:

I've said this before. The trick is to get a slim Xalimo. If you start off with a thick girl, then childbirth and married life will just make her fat. The trick is to start with a slim girl and fatten her up to your preferred size. :sass2:

@dhegdheer
:sass1:
What about the skinny Abdi's? They just get worse with age. Most are skinny and still manage to have hips and ass ... makes no sense. The only thing added on with age is bloated stomach and a receding hair line

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
What about the skinny Abdi's? They just get worse with age. Most are skinny and still manage to have hips and ass ... makes no sense. The only thing added on with age is bloated stomach and a receding hair line
That can be solved with hitting the gym or just living an active lifestyle. Our people were meant to be nomads and our genetics reflects that. Sedentary life is no good for us. Which is why reer miig age better than city dwellers and diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.