Do you guys see any hope for Somalia in the near future (ie by 2034)?

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
She has more sense than you.

There’s always hope for a believer. Taas ogaada.
Believer kulaha. Your govt was created by Hillary Clinton in Nairobi, miss me with the fake Islamic POV of your western puppet vegetable govt. Xamar govt is a brain-dead person on life-support (Intl community donations & African guards)

The argument for hope is weak. Life expectancy, literacy, female and infant mortality are all terrible in Somalia. I doubt with the caliber of leadership we have in Xamar that anything will change.

I think if in these next 10 years somalia's government and ruling elite fail to take advantage of the oil and navy that turkey is buidling for them in combination with the diaspora money that will increase as the diaspora gets richer amd more well established. Then I will completey give up becuase there won't be another real opportunity to change somalia's future and they'll forever be stuck bring the shithole of the world.

you might be the only guy here the same age as me

Naah im younger than both youse wtf

E1A554AC-B8B5-427F-9652-7A1EC765E512.png

I think if in these next 10 years somalia's government and ruling elite fail to take advantage of the oil and navy that turkey is buidling for them in combination with the diaspora money that will increase as the diaspora gets richer amd more well established. Then I will completey give up becuase there won't be another real opportunity to change somalia's future and they'll forever be stuck bring the shithole of the world.
This 💯

Trending