Do you know any half somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of half Somalis are confused people.

Unless they have a strong parental figure who keeps them in the Muslim faith and teaches them about somali culture.

But the vast majority of mixed somali kids are like gaalo ppl....let's be real here!:dabcasar:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
The wife is jewish but she converted to Islam alhamdulilah
:banderas: If it's the last thing I do, I'm going to wife a Jewish chick and knock a lil Somali-Jewish mutt into her.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
The majority of half Somalis are confused people.

Unless they have a strong parental figure who keeps them in the Muslim faith and teaches them about somali culture.

But the vast majority of mixed somali kids are like gaalo ppl....let's be real here!:dabcasar:
Muslim faith is what destroyed somali culture

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Muslim faith is what destroyed somali culture
lol ok. Nothing to do with people going full retard on clan identity, bloated and false sense of nationalism and the unwarranted and unchecked arrogance we posses.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Oh so your an atheist, I love somali culture, I wonder what it was like before islam though. Do you know?
Im a muslim but some people took islam to the extreme and radicalized it. Now people think that having islamic names will bring you closer to god. Idk what somalia was like before islam but it was beautiful before the war

Im a muslim but some people took islam to the extreme and radicalized it. Now people think that having islamic names will bring you closer to god. Idk what somalia was like before islam but it was beautiful before the war

Yeah that's true, extremists ruin it for everybody. But let's not forget the concept was created by Americans and not Muslims. There blame lies with Them and their Mk ultra crazed victims.

My name is a traditional somali name not Arabic!

I'm gona research if we have to name our future kids Islamic names or not

I knew this one half Italian girl and. Another half yemeni girl. Didn't find out until they told me

Honestly I don't even realise half the time lol most Somali mixes don't even look somali, our genes are weak lmao

I know Moroccan, white and probably some other African mix
That's all that I know

And what are these Somalis doing with Jews and Japanese? How do they find them?:dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.