Do you know any half somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone here norwegian? I've noticed a lot of somalis online who have norwegian first and last names...were they adopted or do somalis take on gaalo names like asians? is somali adoption common there?

VixR

Veritas
You know it's a problem when Faradheers are losing out to short gooks now. They just keep taking them L's. :russ:
Faradheers?

Taking Ls? I excuse the way you approach and jump at every admixture with joy like a battle won.. Sure, I find it's strange as f*ck, but then a majority of full-blooded Somalis on here openly express wanting you genocided, and god knows how much unnecessary hatred you endured irl.

didnt you say that your people were from chad? how did you learn somali?

When did I say I was from Chad?

Faradheers?

Taking Ls? I excuse the way you approach and jump at every admixture with joy like a battle won.. Sure, I find it's strange as f*ck, but then a majority of full-blooded Somalis on here openly express wanting you genocided, and god knows how much unnecessary hatred you endured irl.

Talk is cheap. And the same ones who speak so easily about genocide are the same ones who are lamenting this exploding phenomenon of xalimos seeking better alternatives to their historical predecessors. Seems globalization is not just the death knell to working class whites. Somalis need a Somali Trump to make Faradheer males relevant again. :pachah1:

I am not the one on the verge of becoming a footnote in a history book in a few generations. :manny:

When did I say I was from Chad?

Talk is cheap. And the same ones who speak so easily about genocide are the same ones who are lamenting this exploding phenomenon of xalimos seeking better alternatives to their historical predecessors. Seems globalization is not just the death knell to working class whites. Somalis need a Somali Trump to make Faradheer males relevant again. :pachah1:

I am not the one on the verge of becoming a footnote in a history book in a few generations. :manny:
in somnet, you said your people were mostly from chad but also sudan? are you the same jubba man or?

Damn. And @Bahal and others claimed my 'shtick' was played out. Little do they know that people are importing it on their forums. :hemad:
this was years ago i haven't been active on that site in like 2/3 years but I'm sure there was a sudanese/chad guy who was very anti somali but was funnier about it. why is your name "juba man?

this was years ago i haven't been active on that site in like 2/3 years but I'm sure there was a sudanese/chad guy who was very anti somali but was funnier about it. why is your name "juba man?

I don't think I remember a jubbaman, but there have been many Somali minorities on that site.

My people will one day inherit wondrous land surrounding the Jubba river. I hope I am alive to see that day. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.