Do you lie about your ethnicity?

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Abowe, always take pride in your ethnicity. It is the ethnicity of the great Emperor of the sea Marshall D. Teach, afterall:

QhehbI6.png

'Malis, man. Never an unnoticed and silent people. Even noisy when they be anime characters.

:denzelnigga:
97F670B9-F6B3-479A-A4BC-3A2F703F0E82.png

:dead::russ:

All the time, I tell cadaans I'm Somali but I'm actually Lander/Djibouti. The only time I try to make a distinction is amongst ourselves.

When I use to live in DC, my north Sudanese friend and I would change our ethnicity depending on who we’re dealing with. If Somalis we’d say we’re Sundanese and if with Sudanese we’d say we’re Somalis! Lol a lot of you’re lying from both sides but 10/10 would do it again.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we had it hard I remember when I was in college back in 2010 I was talking to this cute guyanese/moroccan we were having a good convo till he said what ethnicity are you I was too scared to say somali since around those years we were the pivotal of banter so I said I'm Ethiopian than he proceeded to say how ugly somali girls are and bashed them thinking I wouldn't care since I'm not "somali" it was really heartbreakinf that this is what he thinks of us and made it even more harder for me to reveal my ethnic background to me. I also remember this Somali girl said she's somali and the boys were laughing at her and called her ugly smh

Trending