Do you lie about your ethnicity?

Nope I say proudly that I’m a Lander :sass2:
Reer UK is 80% lander so reer UKs Ls are yours.
1616344679963.jpeg

It’s confusing telling caadans the difference between ethnicity and nationality
At work this nigerian was talking about this djboutian girl, and I told him she’s not from Somalia. This idiot calls her over, “yo cawaale says your not somali”. He was trying to start something. I said she’s not from Somalia. And then she explained to him but he still didn’t get it.

To be fair to cadaans, djbouty/somaliand shouldn’t exist. Same ethnicity, language, culture.

At work this nigerian was talking about this djboutian girl, and I told him she’s not from Somalia. This idiot calls her over, “yo cawaale says your not somali”. He was trying to start something. I said she’s not from Somalia. And then she explained to him but he still didn’t get it.
Ya I feel you my abo was born in in Ethiopia and some people thought my dad was ethiopian

chill abo was born in dagaxboor:mjcry:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
we had it hard I remember when I was in college back in 2010 I was talking to this cute guyanese/moroccan we were having a good convo till he said what ethnicity are you I was too scared to say somali since around those years we were the pivotal of banter so I said I'm Ethiopian than he proceeded to say how ugly somali girls are and bashed them thinking I wouldn't care since I'm not "somali" it was really heartbreakinf that this is what he thinks of us and made it even more harder for me to reveal my ethnic background to me. I also remember this Somali girl said she's somali and the boys were laughing at her and called her ugly smh
Wallahi i dont why i laughed you should have sticked with your own etnicity :kanyeshrug:
giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
lmao wtf?? when i came netherlands i only saw somalis and pakistanis never ever a black
These days you have fresh ghanians and nigerians they are fobs. But they are miskeens. They are getting violated because they dont speak the language right. And they have the typical west african accent

These days you have fresh ghanians and nigerians they are fobs. But they are miskeens. They are getting violated because they dont speak the language right. And they have the typical west african accent
fr i used to hate carribeans because they used to act so tough and mean to us somalis and now the fell off so bad

Trending