Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Freebandz
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
It's your duty to look after the crooked kids :pachah1::mjkkk:

I can just imagine you cursing your kids like fuk ni99as neither of us asked for this.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It's a normal thing but my half-siblings have genetic diseases that resulted in this. You may not have OBVIOUS symptoms when you are marrying a blood relative but when you look at the fucking list of genetic diseases that can make a child live on multiple pills for the rest of their life (my personal experience...) yea... I don't support it, don't make your kids hate you.
:mjcry:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Since Somalis are so damn inbred for generations that your 3rd cousin once removed is probably your genetic first cousin :jcoleno:

Apollo

VIP
Cousin marriages (by this I mean 1st cousin marriages) should be unlawful.

It's utterly disgusting and it degenerates the gene pool of the population (slowly lowers IQ of the population when it becomes commonplace).

The gene pool of the Middle East is screwed up beyond repair. There's no hope for them. Somalis should not copy their sick practices.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Cousin marriages (by this I mean 1st cousin marriages) should be unlawful.

It's utterly disgusting and it degenerates the gene pool of the population (slowly lowers IQ of the population when it becomes commonplace).

The gene pool of the Middle East is screwed up beyond repair. There's no hope for them. Somalis should not copy their sick practices.
One word to destroy your entire argument.Jews! :francis:

Apollo

VIP
One word to destroy your entire argument.Jews! :francis:

Ashkenazi Jews are the only intelligent Jews. All the other ones are either average or subpar.

Ashkenazis aren't inbred like Arabs. Their rate of cousin marriages is much much much lower than that of Arabs.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
When you meet your 40 first cousins after going back home,guaranteed there will be a sexy one.."ina abtiyo kaalay" markay ku tidhaahdo the qooq will get real:ohlord:

You can't call it incest because it is not but I personally would not marry my cousin. There is something taboo about it from a culture point of view. Like you said most of us grew up a number of cousins so it is hard to consider them for marriage.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You can't call it incest because it is not but I personally would not marry my cousin. There is something taboo about it from a culture point of view. Like you said most of us grew up a number of cousins so it is hard to consider them for marriage.
It's kind of incest if you grew up with them.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
my cousin is sooooo xaax... I woulda proposed to him myself if he wasn't younger than me :frdfvsb:

Status
Not open for further replies.