Do you support Cousin marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Not marrying cousins = superior genes. lmfao

Just fucking with yall. relax

Forget genetics, I'm curious as to what you call your aunt or uncle who's now your mother/father in law. It just seems so awkward. Then what if you get divorced, you still have them in your family and can never completely cut off ties. Then what if your children marry their cousin. Yaab

Seven billion people, millions of them somali why go for someone who shares grandparents with you?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I get married to my beloved Eedo's daughter, we were together 3 months then we end up divorced. We did meher xad, we didn't tell our parents cuz we affraid to make it official
So, I say no to get married to close relatives because parents will never be happy each other if something went wrong and you responsible that breaking families their heart.

Last edited:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Second of all it not my culture, and I never called anyone disgusting. It's unacceptable where I'm from.

And your stats are probably based on the type of somalis you know, I've never heard even second cousins getting married for it to be rampant.
fine- take his thread as a sample/ how many ppl say cousin marriage is common nd how many ppl say it isnt

so take my anecdotal evidence nd add it with theirs nd then compare it to urs- ure the minority

western somalis or western influenced somalis rnt comfortable sharing this obvious part of our culture that crosses all regional and clan boundaries so im not surprised uve never heard of it

to claim cousin marriage is unacceptable in a region of somalia or even a city in somalia is so far from the truth but watever

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Forget genetics, I'm curious as to what you call your aunt or uncle who's now your mother/father in law. It just seems so awkward. Then what if you get divorced, you still have them in your family and can never completely cut off ties. Then what if your children marry their cousin. Yaab

Seven billion people, millions of them somali why go for someone who shares grandparents with you?
i never thought of it like that. im just imagining it, u divorce and just go back to being cousins :sheed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts