Do you think it's racist or bigoted to not find an ethnicity/group attractive?

Do you think it's racist or bigoted to not find an ethnicity/group attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 48 87.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No it's not. It's mostly predicted on how you grew up.

But that's just from a physical attraction standpoint.

Yes it's racist. Preferences in other people are taught to you. You learn who and what is attractive and not attractive. People who don't prefer other races are more likely not to prefer others as friends.

How can you find an entire race/ethnic group of millions unattractive?

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Yes it's racist. Preferences in other people are taught to you. You learn who and what is attractive and not attractive. People who don't prefer other races are more likely not to prefer others as friends.

How can you find an entire race/ethnic group of millions unattractive?

It might be stupid but it's not racist

No, it's not racist if you've met every single person who belongs to that ethnicity. There's bound to be some beautiful people in it.

Last edited:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
No. I don't like arabs or big nosed Jews. I don't find madow people attractive either. I don't like strong features too much. Before some asshole comes in here and on bullshit let me just say my boyfriend is mix raced.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I dont find Madow women of all kind attractive my mj seeds are too good for them... But some times i dont like dhuxul women too!
michaelas-black-white-striped-sweater.jpg

Not even a little bit?

No.

I find Pakistani men abhorrently ugly creatures. I also find Madow men very unattractive. I also find Cadaan men repulsive. I also believe sand have no worth and deserve to be pissed on unless he is a wealthy prince.

This doesn't mean I'm racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.