Do you think it's racist or bigoted to not find an ethnicity/group attractive?

Do you think it's racist or bigoted to not find an ethnicity/group attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 48 87.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
michaelas-black-white-striped-sweater.jpg

Not even a little bit?
To be honest i find black women turn off... so i will pass even Rihanna

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Depends on what somali women! the western ones wearing s ton of makeup mask i might pass... But a proper fartun with diraac and good somali language skills will make me drop my pants :lolbron:

lol nah man, I can't EVER see myself marry a Somali fob. Imagine making a small linguistic error and getting roasted standing there look all stupid n shit

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
:susp:

Abaayo I'm a girl :pachah1:

How the he'll is that ography? Do you know the dictionary definition of ography?

This is s Instagram post by Miracle Watts. She is a Entrepreneur, business owner and a part time model.

I know I still don't want to see that silicone ass

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I believe there is a modicum of objectivity in the beauty of people ( like symmetry of the face and other features like frame). The same way that playing an instrument is kind of objective. We all know, intuitively, for example ,when someone plays off-key and someone who is experienced but that doesn't mean that we all have to like the music that the experienced instrumentalist plays because there is also subjectivity involved that are due to cultural upbringing and other external influences.

There are nice people in each ethnic group. I can say this comfortably since I know a pretty filipino girl lol.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Having a preference is subtly racist.

I don't like cadaans and indhoyaars!!!
They look like this...
200.webp

I feel so much better!

200.webp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.