Do you think it's racist or bigoted to not find an ethnicity/group attractive?

Do you think it's racist or bigoted to not find an ethnicity/group attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 48 87.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if Indian men were the last men on earth, i think i would become a lesbian.

that's just a preference though, not racism :browtf:

arjun-rampals-stubble-look-201511-631149.jpg

Hes Indian :banderas:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I think these preferences are due to certain features, like skin tone, eye shape or hair texture that certain ethnicities have. For example, someone who doesn't find Asian women attractive probably feels this way because they have features that he doesn't find appealing, like smaller than average eyes or a stereotypically flat chest.

I do think that writing off an entire race is stupid, though. In every ethnic group or race there are bound to be individuals that you find attractive, despite you claiming that you don't find them in general very appealing. For example people in this very thread have said things like "I don't find white men attractive however so and so is hot/good looking". Every group has its uglies. Maybe some more than others in certain people's eyes, but it's all subjective.

Merca

Inactive.
It depends on. It's perfectly normal to be attracted to your own ethnic group but if the only reason you can't marry/date black women/men is due to their skin colour, then yes that's racism.

Whatever! Kindly piss off.:camby:

I happen to find him attractive no need to bring rape into this.

You asked for her opinion. Is he your husband why you getting defensive over some random timojilic?:bell:

@OP. I struggle to find East Asian women attractive. To this day I don't know why they are so hyped. Flat ass, flat face and flat chest.:susp:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It depends on. It's perfectly normal to be attracted to your own ethnic group but if the only reason you can't marry/date black women/men is due to their skin colour, then yes that's racism.
If you don't find darker skin very appealing sexually then I don't see how that's racism. It doesn't mean you dislike them as people.

You asked for her opinion. Is he your husband why you getting defensive over some random timojilic?:bell:

@OP. I struggle to find East Asian women attractive. To this day I don't know why they are so hyped. Flat ass, flat face and flat chest.:susp:

I didn't ask for no ones opinion, and what are you buttin in for? Who was talking to you? I don't remember quoting you.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

This!

+ Indians and the Indian Lite women (Pakis and Bengalis) - I don't think I've ever seen an attractive woman from those countries.

I don't find most Arab women attractive either, North Africans are holding the banner for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.