Documentary about Dixon shanty town

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only there for a few months after my birth. I was not raised there.

The only reason why so many Somalis live there was because of one man who told the Somalis to go to Dixon buildings after they left the airport. The airport is close to Dixon.

I am not sure of the clan demographics at Dixon but reer SL all live in the east of the city. Dixon is West so maybe Dixon is reer konfuur.

Wait I was told Dixon now is full of Eastleigh fobs.

Apollo

VIP
Is social housing so crappy all over Canada? Damn, those buildings are hideous. Over here in Europe they at least give refugees decent homes.

waraabe

Your superior
I was only there for a few months after my birth. I was not raised there.

The only reason why so many Somalis live there was because of one man who told the Somalis to go to Dixon buildings after they left the airport. The airport is close to Dixon.

I am not sure of the clan demographics at Dixon but reer SL all live in the east of the city. Dixon is West so maybe Dixon is reer konfuur.

Wait I was told Dixon now is full of Eastleigh fobs.
Man looking at that favela makes me depressed. Why are the mothers and fathers allowing their kids to be in gangs and be drug dealers.

Why aren't they deporting

Europeans taking shots at Canadian housing.

@Amun, you people live like packed sardines in your tiny ugly homes where I wouldn't want even my pet living in.

The sky is falling when Europeans take shot at Canadian architecture

Those kids should be deported to the most dangerous city in Somalia, no joke they'd come back to Canada fresh. Maybe Galcayo, let them witness how AK'S are used.

Apollo

VIP
Europeans taking shots at Canadian housing.

@Amun, you people live like packed sardines in your tiny ugly homes where I wouldn't want even my pet living in.

The sky is falling when Europeans take shot at Canadian architecture

Even Gypsy Ghettos in Russia look better than Dixon. siilaanyolaugh

Dixon is private housing. Those Somalis pay $1500 for two bedrooms. They are hard workers, unlike reer Europe who get the state to pay to feed their infants and their khat addictions.

This is your typical public housing in Europe. Looks like 9th century jail

rio-ferdinand-leyton-square-in-peckham-south-london-former-home-of-BW23WP.jpg

Like I have said earlier on, I don't think Somalis in Europe should take shots at reer Canada. I have seen first hand at your immigrant ghettos. Europe is an eyesore. It's an ugly continent with next to no grass and trees and architecture from Shakespeare's era. It also smells bad and your tap water is disgusting. Reer Europe only drink bottled water. I have yet to see a European drink the water from his own tap

Also they have nasty small portion foods meant for babies. Even their McDonalds and Subway taste nasty. How is that possible?

It's just a nasty place. The whole place looks bombed. No Canadian or Australian or American would ever move there while I have bumped dozens of immigrant Europeans in the least appealing city in Canada. You have fled here for greener pastures, literally and figuratively

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Also they have nasty small portion foods meant for babies. Even their McDonalds and Subway taste nasty. How is that possible?

It's just a nasty place. The whole place looks bombed. No Canadian or Australian or American would ever move there while I have bumped dozens of immigrant Europeans in the least appealing city in Canada. You have fled here for greener pastures, literally and figuratively
wallahi your so right i would not ever wanna live in the UK. I wouldnt mind france or spain but thats about it.

Europe is nasty @Realwarya. Immigrants have no opportunities there. Even someone who has not been there can just see people loitering on SC Somalia Aduunka

I'm glad my parents didn't move to Europe. We were this close. I could have been like @Amun loitering in a Somali mall

:deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending