Documentary about Dixon shanty town

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a conservative Jewish Canadian journalist who went to Sweden and was shocked to see the conditions Somalis there lived in.

Let me pull out the video

Here it is. Look at them drinking tea at malls all day while Somali fathers in Canada are hard at work providing for their families.

:hemad:

Apollo

VIP
Sweden and the UK are totally crap when it comes to Somalis, but the rest of Western Europe isn't so bad.

For example, Per Capita income in Norway and Switzerland is A LOT higher than Canada. You can't say the entire continent is the same.

Lol d-block. I have stories for days about the place and its cursed inhabitants. Never mess with them unless you want to get rushed by a 50 man squad at a shisha spot. I don't even think they do that anymore. Now you just get shot rather than having 5 skinnies throwing haymakers that are weaker than a madow chick's slap. Damn, odey ban noqoday.:banderas:

Sweden and the UK are totally crap when it comes to Somalis, but the rest of Europe isn't so bad.

For example, Per Capita income in Norway and Switzerland is A LOT higher than Canada.

Canada, 30 million people, $2 trillion dollar economy, $50,000 GDP per capita. It's $90,000 in Alberta.

Not bad for a tiny country.

Single persons in Canada get around $500-600 a month in welfare. That doesn't even cover food and gas, forget about about a roof over your head.

Somali Europeans get stipends to go to school on top of their already free education. They are lazy. They don't have part time jobs. They don't need it. They have no work ethic.

Apollo

VIP
Single persons in Canada get around $500-600 a month in welfare. That doesn't even cover food and gas, forget about about a roof over your head.

Somali Europeans get stipends to go to school on top of their already free education. They are lazy. They don't have part time jobs. They don't need it. They have no work ethic.

UK Somalis have to pay $17,000 per year in tuition fees. It isn't free for them. Stop your stereotypes. :weirdo::lol:

@Amun

Screenshot_20160519-182127.png

:deargod:

I swear I must be living in some alternate reality. First I hear Somali fathers in the 6ix are the most hardworking. Now rundown scarborough is the poshest part of town. Are you guys sure we are talking about the same city here? Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Sol, Mily way galaxy?:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.