Documentary about Dixon shanty town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Knife crimes are very high in England. Many Somalis have been stabbed in England over flip phones

Still the crime is nowhere near Canada and USA. Here even their gangs are chilled so is the police everyone is laid back,
but in Canada every week we hear a couple of Somalis getting, very sad.

Still the crime is nowhere near Canada and USA. Here even their gangs are chilled so is the police everyone is laid back,
but in Canada every week we hear a couple of Somalis getting, very sad.

Many Somalis in England die from gang violence. Also Somalis in England have no honour. They watched a Somali boy stabbed in London in a area full of Somalis by an Arab. They didn't go help him. He was the only non Somali in the area.

Bohol

VIP
@AbdiJohnson Those things happen but overall Somalis in UK are very safe. Maybe once in a year or two we might hear
a Somali getting killed, that is how rare it is. We eating good.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
To put it in to perspective.

image.jpg

Compared to the most dangerous parts of Canada that are majority cadaan.
image.jpg

Canada ranks the fourth or fifth safest country in the world. UK is well below that.

Hubble

VIP
He's an amazing man. Ezra Levant. I follow his YouTube show everyday.

Because you're an apostater on a new frequency so you don't hear how ridiculous he sounds. He's an Islamophobe, most likely because he's a Zionist with an agenda to shit on Muslims so the world stops caring about the occupation of Palestine.

Because you're an apostater on a new frequency so you don't hear how ridiculous he sounds. He's an Islamophobe, most likely because he's a Zionist with an agenda to shit on Muslims so the world stops caring about the occupation of Palestine.

Most humans don't give a shit about Palestine. Not only Zionists. The average Japanese, Ethiopian, Indian, Brazilian. They don't care. They have bigger things that affect them that worries them

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I swear I must be living in some alternate reality. First I hear Somali fathers in the 6ix are the most hardworking. Now rundown scarborough is the poshest part of town. Are you guys sure we are talking about the same city here? Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Sol, Mily way galaxy?:drakekidding:
Im from scarbs and aint nothing posh about it :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hubble

VIP
Most humans don't give a shit about Palestine. Not only Zionists. The average Japanese, Ethiopian, Indian, Brazilian. They don't care. They have bigger things that affect them that worries them

Well people didn't care about Apartheid in South Africa until victory was near.

Hubble

VIP
@Racer @AbdiJohnson Nelson Mandela was considered a terrorist for defending his rights, he died a hero. South Africa on paper belonged entirely to settlers, apartheid was legal and they were under colonial rule decades after the rest of Africa became independent. Thigs change, attitudes change. Blacks were once the bogeyman of Europe, Jews were once the bogeyman of Europe.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Dixon is private housing. Those Somalis pay $1500 for two bedrooms. They are hard workers, unlike reer Europe who get the state to pay to feed their infants and their khat addictions.

This is your typical public housing in Europe. Looks like 9th century jail

rio-ferdinand-leyton-square-in-peckham-south-london-former-home-of-BW23WP.jpg

I don't know why they're assuming that Dixon is community housing. Most Somalis there own their apartments.

Status
Not open for further replies.