does anyone remember that somali girl with the secretly anti islam ditch husband?

it was the biggest bombshell news on somalispot when it was revealed with a huge thread.

I completely forgot about that lol. someone remind me of the the guys (or the girl's) name.

Cheese and Xalwo. She deleted all her videos and divorced the man. It's a cautionary tale about why one should not elope at 16. The man was a racist who only pretended to convert in order to marry a 16-year-old, all while writing fascist and far-right blog posts, where he insulted the prophet. He married and deceived a Muslim woman for fetishistic reasons. There used to be a SSpot post putting down the entire stories, but seems like everythings wiped. All we've got is memory and posts talking about it when it came out on other forums.

1725096840549.png

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Cheese and Xalwo. She deleted all her videos and divorced the man. It's a cautionary tale about why one should not elope at 16. The man was a racist who only pretended to convert in order to marry a 16-year-old, all while writing fascist and far-right blog posts. He married and deceived a Muslim woman for fetishistic reasons. There used to be a SSpot post putting down the entire stories, but seems like everythings wiped. All we've got is memory and posts talking about it when it came out on other forums.

View attachment 340964
I remember when all that went down. Crazy stuff

he don’t see any of his kids, she’s teaching them in the path of islam mashallah, she divorced that kaffir and us thriving and they live in the uk now

She's on TikTok hodan.ysf ... Her kids are all grown. While I sympathize with her kids, what she did was unbelievably stupid. She was complacent in every step and now playing the victim card. She posts girls content about make up and stuff. Alas, all she has left are her kids. Wether they're Somali or Dutch it's all what they have.

may allah make things easy for her and her kids.

It’s one thing taking a betrayal and blindedsided by someone you trusted but to have it broadcasted all over the world for everyone to see and comment is another level of trauma

I hope she’s doing ok

may allah make things easy for her and her kids.

It’s one thing taking a betrayal and blindedsided by someone you trusted but to have it broadcasted all over the world for everyone to see and comment is another level of trauma

I hope she’s doing ok
Nah, she knew he was racist and Nazi from the start. His convert and radical rhetorics followed by 180 was all an act. She knew what he was about and still decided to pop 4 children while keeping the facade of happy multiracial family emphasizing on the contrast between their skin color for views ... After all said and done, I wish nothing bad happens to her or her family but let's be real she played an equally destructive role during that marriage.

A 16 year old girl is more likely to be manipulated than an adult woman who has enough life experience to see through bullshit. That's precisely why creepy men target them. And even a 16 year old would not marry a racist, obviously he was hiding it.

Stop victim blaming and be grateful that you and your loved ones, are not being abused and deceived.

Nah, she knew he was racist and Nazi from the start. His convert and radical rhetorics followed by 180 was all an act. She knew what he was about and still decided to pop 4 children while keeping the facade of happy multiracial family emphasizing on the contrast between their skin color for views ... After all said and done, I wish nothing bad happens to her or her family but let's be real she played an equally destructive role during that marriage.
How do you know? Do you know her personally?

You are so callous and weird, and act like you were the third member of their marriage.

A 16 year old girl doesn't know enough, that's precisely why creepy men target them. And even a 16 year old would not marry a racist, obviously he was hiding it.

Stop victim blaming and be grateful that you and your loved ones, are not being abused and deceived.
He clearly pretended to be Muslim for years. He reverted, grew out a beard and say all the things you’d expect from a Muslim man. I used to see their channel and he deffo used to cosplay as practicing.

A 16 year old girl is more likely to be manipulated than an adult woman who has enough life experience to see through bullshit. That's precisely why creepy men target them. And even a 16 year old would not marry a racist, obviously he was hiding it.

I wonder where were her parents during all of this since she was that young ?

Unless he knows her personally? Found something online to suggest that which is from a party that knows her, then it’s very weirdo behavior to assume that a Muslim Somali girl at 16 no less will willingly marry a racist who pretended to be Muslim.

This same, rage-filled, cuqdad ridden personality are the types to expose and gossip about Somali girls online. Wax wayn baa khaldan.

I wonder how parents can counter manipulation from unsuitable men.

I think a key factor is being best friends with your child, and teaching them how to see through pick-up tactics. In addition, boosting their self-esteem so high, that a few words and trinkets don't sway them.
If you look at groomers and even grooming gangs, they target girls from certain backgrounds, for instance, girls in orphanages, girls with no male relatives etc. Also, girls with daddy issues, tend to seek love in the wrong places.

There are parents that never teach their kids about dating, and then they act surprised later.

Trending