does anyone remember that somali girl with the secretly anti islam ditch husband?

How do you know? Do you know her personally?
Unless he knows her personally? Found something online to suggest that which is from a party that knows her, then it’s very weirdo behavior to assume that a Muslim Somali girl at 16 no less will willingly marry a racist who pretended to be Muslim.
This same, rage-filled, cuqdad ridden personality are the types to expose and gossip about Somali girls online. Wax wayn baa khaldan.

I was there when it all went down. She was defending him and covering for him in the beginning before he wrote a very long essay to his Nazi blog than she went dark. Anyone who saw it going down knows, even here it was covered in Somali spot.

Not to cast the intentions of reverts in doubt, but I do think Cheese and Xalwos story can happen to any woman that marries a revert. What’s to say that a revert doesn’t fake a conversion to be with Muslim women who are seen as this forbidden ‘taboo’ or for a revert to become Muslim but feel disillusioned for whatever reason and believe his old Non Muslim Western ways are better?

Also, do we even know that Chesse and Xalwo’s husband initially faked his conversion? I don’t think so. Just via my analysis, he was probably a man of extremes. At a young age probably decided to become Muslim without any real in-depth research, then he probably went down the rabbit hole of white nationalism and going back to one’s racial roots. Being a Muslim was probably a phase for him.

Last edited:
I was there on it all went down. She was defending him and covering for him the beginning before he wrote a very long essay to his Nazi blog than she went dark. Anyone who saw it going down knows, even here it was covered in Somali spot.

She probably did it to protect her children and her reputation. There are people who do this, but they don't actually support their crazy spouse. What else was she supposed to do, admit her husband is a racist? Divorce is very delicate and especially when married to a crazy racist.

I was there when it all went down. She was defending him and covering for him in the beginning before he wrote a very long essay to his Nazi blog than she went dark. Anyone who saw it going down knows, even here it was covered in Somali spot.
How do you know she wasn’t defending him because she didn’t know everything and he was feeding her lies? I’m sorry but she’s the mother of like 4 of his kids and a woman in that situation is going to to be desperate to be believe that she didn’t have kids with a raging racist gaal.

There was even a video of him fighting Muslim men on the streets and breaking something acting all radical, but then on his essay he went on a long drivel about culture and religions saying not all cultures are equal or something along those lines.

She probably did it to protect her children and her reputation. There are people who do this, but they don't actually support their crazy spouse. What else was she supposed to do, admit her husband is a racist? Divorce is very delicate and especially when married to a crazy racist.
100%

It’s like people don’t have any form of emotional intelligence or real world experience in terms of how people behave when embarrassing and shocking things happen to a family member/spouse.

How do you know she wasn’t defending him because she didn’t know everything and he was feeding her lies? I’m sorry but she’s the mother of like 4 of his kids and a woman in that situation is going to to be desperate to be believe that she didn’t have kids with a raging racist gaal.

Exactl

Planning to leave a man, whilst having multiple kids, is a delicate and sometimes, LONG process. You have to pretend everything is ok, until you have a safe space to run to. And even then he can take you to court and pretend you are the problem.

100%

It’s like people don’t have any form of emotional intelligence or real world experience in terms of how people behave when embarrassing and shocking things happen to a family member/spouse.

Remember Ilhan Umar, and her ex? 'Allegedly' he was abusive and she left him several times in the past, before she finally left for good. But people always blame and insult the woman for leaving, and not ask, why a woman would leave her husband she had several kids with.

There was even a video of him fighting Muslim men on the streets and breaking something acting all radical, but then on his essay he went on a long drivel about culture and religions saying not all cultures are equal or something along those lines.
Yes, we know this but the question is when did this start? What proof do you he was like this from the beginning?

I used to watch his videos and he used to proper cosplay as not only Muslim but a practicing one. He was either a deceiver or he slowly started to fall into white nationalism.

Exactl

Planning to leave a man, whilst having multiple kids, is a delicate and sometimes, LONG process. You have to pretend everything is ok, until you have a safe space to run to. And even then he can take you to court and pretend you are the problem.
Sometimes it isn’t even pretending. Sometimes our pride, ego, feelings can’t take that we wasted more than 10 yrs with a raging apostate who also thinks I and our kids are sub-humans beneath him.

In that situation, people will and can be delusional and hope that it’s all fake. People do it with parents, siblings and spouses.

Yes, we know this but the question is when did this start? What proof do you he was like this from the beginning?

I used to watch his videos and he used to proper cosplay as not only Muslim but a practicing one. He was either a deceiver or he slowly started to fall into white nationalism.
It was a long time ago around 2016, however I remember the timeline. When people started questioning her husband's posts she was covering for him and making excuses in the beginning but after that essay and all his stuff he wrote getting translated she disappeared.

This kind of stuff doesn't happen overnight.

Remember Ilhan Umar, and her ex? 'Allegedly' he was abusive and she left him several times in the past, before she finally left for good. But people always blame and insult the woman for leaving, and not ask, why a woman would leave her husband she had several kids with.
That’s Somali men for you. They can leave, have dead beat kids everywhere, marry a secret second wife and abandon the first and no one will ask why. The moment a woman decides to leave, all sorts of fake stories will be concocted as her being the major villain. Don’t ever let anyone convince you otherwise but many men are the original gossips especially in online spaces as we have seen of late.

It was a long time ago around 2016, however I remember the timeline. When people started questioning her husband's posts she was covering for him and making excuses in the beginning but after that essay and all his stuff he wrote getting translated she disappeared.

This kind of stuff doesn't happen overnight.
Yes we know this, but they’re a couple that have been married for more than a decade. This isn’t a yr old or up to 5 yr relationship. I highly doubt he was like that for first 8 yrs and I do believe he was being progressively worse but she probably swept it under the carpet. That makes more of a logical sense to me.

That’s Somali men for you. They can leave, have dead beat kids everywhere, marry a secret second wife and abandon the first and no one will ask why. The moment a woman decides to leave, all sorts of fake stories will be concocted as her being the major villain. Don’t ever let anyone convince you otherwise but many men are the original gossips especially in online spaces as we have seen of late.

Walahi this is so true, on this forum for example, most of the gossip topics are made by men. It's like sharing a forum with TMZ.

Walahi this is so true, on this forum for example, most of the gossip topics are made by men. It's like sharing a forum with TMZ.
And it’s shocking how they act like they know the ins and outs of people’s life and then lying about them and projecting. When I ask them where is your proof and I mean concrete proof, they get mad and start throwing their toys out of the pram. I hardly make big statements unless I can back it up with either actual proof or some sort of logical argument. They can’t do any of that and simply rely on their emotions and feelings which is based on extreme hate.

Yes we know this, but they’re a couple that have been married for more than a decade. This isn’t a yr old or up to 5 yr relationship. I highly doubt he was like that for first 8 yrs and I do believe he was being progressively worse but she probably swept it under the carpet. That makes more of a logical sense to me.

Or that was his plan from the beginning to write his "thesis" ... 8 years married and having children, I doubt he didn't slip up or outright told her it was an experiment for him and she went along for aesthetics. Also, during her marriage she was always posting these cringe colourful photo shoots emphasizing their skin color. If you remember during that time, Somali Girls used to get fetisheized and Ajnabis coverts particularly in London & Birmingham mosques would approach Imaam to marry them. It was a big trend back than and she fell for it and actively promote it with her mixed family. She might been naive, impressionable what ever you wanna call it but she was also complacent. I'm not attacking or any Somali Girl on here. I recall her being complacent as much as he is. You can't fake being a devout Muslim for 8 years without you mask slipping. She's a cautionary tale.

In my childhood I remember walking past an alleyway one day and seeing a few people trying to hide. I took a deeper look and realised it was a couple of Somali boys from the area trying to hide something. Go further in to the alleyway and these guys were eating leftover sambusa during Ramadan.

In a similar fashion, it Seems like this guy was making nightly trips to source good pork. Nacallah Abaha. Probably told her he wa going Tahajud. 🤣

I don't know why people are bringing this up. This happened years ago, the story is done and dusted, let the girl move on.

@Angelina You're right, there's a lesson to learn here and that's being cautious if one intends to marry a revert. I heard someone advice to never marry a new revert but one who was a Muslim and practicing for at least 2 years.

Trending