DOJAKHAT MOST HATED

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I know about the origins lool, they were excommunicated when Islam was introduced to East Africa and they refused conversion, they moved southwards towards Kenya and the great lakes. They can interestingly still partially understand somali, and live like nomads and pastoralists like their ancestors
That will be you and your barbie’s fate.

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Rendille = Reer diin laa’ meaning people who lack a religion. They r somali who got excommunicated by our forefathers for being gaalo.
It’s completely different in their language LOL so many of them are Muslim.The culture is very different they bare many similarities with neighbouring Nilotic groups when compared to Somalia who share cultural similarities with Beja,Afar,Saho,Oromo etc.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I know about the origins lool, they were excommunicated when Islam was introduced to East Africa and they refused conversion, they moved southwards towards Kenya and the great lakes. They can interestingly still partially understand somali, and live like nomads and pastoralists like their ancestors

You’re Somali ignore those Islamist users who try’s to persuade these views on to you.
If your father is Somali you’re Somali.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
It’s completely different in their language LOL so many of them are Muslim.The culture is very different they bare many similarities with neighbouring Nilotic groups when compared to Somalia who share cultural similarities with Beja,Afar,Saho,Oromo etc.
We should bring them back to Islam back to us 🙏

Mudug_gyal

VIP
You’re Somali ignore those Islamist users who try’s to persuade these views on to you.
On what basis are you saying if your father is somali. Thats an islamic tradition to inherit ethnicity from the father.

Wa caadi, it doesn't offend me 🤣, my genetics are unchanged. My phenotype hasn't been altered by a lack of faith. I'm not gonna argue with teenage girls online

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Wa caadi, it doesn't offend me 🤣, my genetics are unchanged. My phenotype hasn't been altered by a lack of faith. I'm not gonna argue with teenage girls online
you guys can just form your own ethnicity like rendille waayo noo daba lafeeysan? Wa yaab islamka waa neceb tihin awalba 🤔

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Wow, our ancient ancestors were al shabab? I didnt know😂

Our ancestors changed religion to waaq to Islam.
Our culture have Islamic influences and that I can’t deny. But this isn’t your place to disclaim someone for leaving Islam. Islam isn’t an ethnorelgion like Judaism.

Somalis have been Muslim for centuries but Somalis have also used clan based systems to keep their identity, culture and language.

Also: tribalism is haram in Islam. And Somalis have been tribal for centuries.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Our ancestors changed religion to waaq to Islam.
Our culture have Islamic influences and that I can’t deny. But this isn’t your place to disclaim someone for leaving Islam. Islam isn’t an ethnorelgion like Judaism.

Somalis have been Muslim for centuries but Somalis have also used clan based systems to keep their identity, culture and language.

Also: tribalism is haram in Islam. And Somalis have been tribal for centuries.
But our ancestors already did disclaim and excommunicate people for not being muslim. Also im curious why do you think its not my place? Yes tribalism is 100% haram.

this cope is always so funny, using somali cultural arguments but ignoring that which every somali finds more important than their culture i.e. the deen. ppl back home would see an oromo muslim as somali b4 they'd see u as one

Latest posts