DOJAKHAT MOST HATED

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Did somalis come after Islam, or is our genetics more ancient than the other? Do your ancestors only go back as far as 1,400 years ago?
That genetics argument is not potent.
“He replied, “I will take refuge on a mountain, which will protect me from the water.” Noah cried, “Today no one is protected from Allah’s decree except those to whom He shows mercy!” And the waves came between them, and his son was among the drowned.” Surah hud ayah 43.

Noah called out to his Lord, saying, “My Lord! Certainly my son is ˹also˺ of my family, Your promise is surely true, and You are the most just of all judges!”

Allah replied, “O Noah! He is certainly not of your family—he was entirely of unrighteous conduct. So do not ask Me about what you have no knowledge of! I warn you so you do not fall into ignorance.”

Noahs youngest son was disowned for disbelieving in Islam. Islam> blood relations, culture, etc.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
On what basis are you saying if your father is somali. Thats an islamic tradition to inherit ethnicity from the father.

Yes but that wouldn’t mean much if you’re gonna disclaim them for leaving the faith. Simple genetic stated how common ancestors every ethnical Somalis contains. And that’s all thanks to paternalism. You know you’d sound ridiculous if you’re gonna get rid of their identity just because they’ve left the faith.

There’s more things that makes you Somali

Language, culture, common genetic makeup, and history.

Islam isn’t an ethnoreligion. So this mentality is getting tiring.

Last edited:
That genetics argument is not potent.
“He replied, “I will take refuge on a mountain, which will protect me from the water.” Noah cried, “Today no one is protected from Allah’s decree except those to whom He shows mercy!” And the waves came between them, and his son was among the drowned.” Surah hud ayah 43.

Noah called out to his Lord, saying, “My Lord! Certainly my son is ˹also˺ of my family, Your promise is surely true, and You are the most just of all judges!”

Allah replied, “O Noah! He is certainly not of your family—he was entirely of unrighteous conduct. So do not ask Me about what you have no knowledge of! I warn you so you do not fall into ignorance.”

Noahs youngest son was disowned for disbelieving in Islam. Islam> blood relations, culture, etc.
K

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Yes but that wouldn’t mean much if you’re gonna disclaim them for leaving the faith. Simple genetic stated how common ancestors every ethnical Somalis contains. And that’s all thanks to paternalism. You know you’d sound ridiculous if your gonna get rid of their identity just because they’ve left the faith.

There’s more things that makes you Somali

Language, culture, common genetic makeup, and history.

Islam isn’t an ethnoreligion. So this mentality is getting tiring.
@Ozymandias get a better lawyer wallahi maybe @DojaKhat its sad atp

Khanderson

VIP
this cope is always so funny, using somali cultural arguments but ignoring that which every somali finds more important than their culture i.e. the deen. ppl back home would see an oromo muslim as somali b4 they'd see u as one

That’s a lie. Somalilanders are the most racist people against the Oromos (whether they’re Muslim or not). Where did you got the idea that they’re nice to them? Even them having a similar faiths wouldn’t mean much.

Somalis are racist towards Bantu Muslims and reer xamars (even when they share a common faiths). This isn’t helping your argument with the ummah nation crap neither.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
That’s a lie. Somalilanders are the most racist people against the Oromos (whether they’re Muslim or not). Where did you got the idea that they’re nice to them? Even them having a similar faiths wouldn’t mean much.

Somalis are racist towards Bantu Muslims and reer xamars (even when they share a common faiths). This isn’t helping your argument with the ummah nation crap neither.
Yea we are racist against them but theyd choose a bantu or oromo muslim over a gaal somali anyday.

oh yeah? wallahi i've seen multiple videos of somalis calling them walaalaheena but if you were using that brain of yours EVEN IF I concede that youre correct and that they are racist to oromos among others...

how do you think they'd be against an apostate?

Yea we are racist against them but theyd choose a bantu or oromo muslim over a gaal somali anyday.
Yeah we know, it's this extreme ideological thinking that has made religious extremism so pervasive in East Africa, its also why you get harassed by religious somali incels online as they don't understand how to traverse the dating social framework due to religious values 🤔. I won't add more but interesting for sure

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Yeah we know, it's this extreme ideological thinking that has made religious extremism so pervasive in East Africa, its also why you get harassed by religious somali incels online as they don't understand how to traverse the dating social framework due to religious values 🤔. I won't add more but interesting for sure
Our ancestors are religious extremists for excommunicating and killing apostates? In your definition every muslim that follows the actual faith is following “extreme ideological thinking”. Lol dont conflate muslim men trying to control muslim women with obsecure hadiths and topics with a clear cut issue addressed in the quran. Islam always presides over blood relations. Sorry aniga no make the rules.

Allah replied, “O Noah! He is certainly not of your family—he was entirely of unrighteous conduct. So do not ask Me about what you have no knowledge of! I warn you so you do not fall into ignorance.” Surah hud ayah 46

Khanderson

VIP
oh yeah? wallahi i've seen multiple videos of somalis calling them walaalaheena but if you were using that brain of yours EVEN IF I concede that youre correct and that they are racist to oromos among others...

how do you think they'd be against an apostate?

Non Muslim Somalis are treated fairly. There’s only a little bit of stigma in saying you’re non muslim. However Somalis from back home don’t really care. Unlike the people online.
Somalis from Somalia are also less religious than those from the diaspora which I’ve heard countless times.

This whole thing you being not Somali is only internet hearsay.

Non Muslim Somalis are treated fairly. There’s only a little bit of stigma in saying you’re non muslim. However Somalis from back home don’t really care. Unlike the people online.
Somalis from Somalia are also less religious than those from the diaspora which I’ve heard countless times.

This whole thing you being not Somali is only internet hearsay.
biggest cope I've heard, ofc coming from someone who hasnt gone back home and openly exclaimed hes a kaafir. ur apostasy is probably hidden from your family too isnt it?

"Our ancestors are religious extremists for excommunicating and killing apostates? In your definition every muslim that follows the actual faith is following “extreme ideological thinking”. Read that script a couple of times 👀. I don't even have to construct a comprehensive intellectual retort, you're doing it for me.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
"Our ancestors are religious extremists for excommunicating and killing apostates? In your definition every muslim that follows the actual faith is following “extreme ideological thinking”. Read that script a couple of times 👀. I don't even have to construct a comprehensive intellectual retort, you're doing it for me.
You think they are for doing so however I do not adeer.

Latest posts