Drake honours a Halimo fan

Yaraye

VIP
Thank god it wasn't sexual. My heart raced while opening this thread thinking she was getting a lap dance like some male artist do to a fan, especially from a manwh0re like drake.
Reassuring Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Thank god it wasn't sexual. My heart raced while opening this thread thinking she was getting a lap dance like some male artist do to a fan, especially from a manwh0re like drake.
Reassuring Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Comments from incel Faaraxs are disgusting, shes just a regular fan and didnt even act desperate or inappropriate with him.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Can u post their comments ma big brudda? :kanyehmm:

Some incels using it to generalize women but most of the comments are about the hijab which i think they're right about. Whats the point of wearing a hijab to drake concert ? Also is it supposed to be an honor some rapper randomly picked a girl from the audience and she happened to be from our community. Some of those comments gassing it made me cringe :cosbyhmm:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Comments from incel Faaraxs are disgusting, shes just a regular fan and didnt even act desperate or inappropriate with him.
So it’s normal for a hijabi to be in a concert and touching non-mahram kaafir guy ? wallahi i hate you so much

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
Some incels using it to generalize women but most of the comments are about the hijab which i think they're right about. Whats the point of wearing a hijab to drake concert ? Also is it supposed to be an honor some rapper randomly picked a girl from the audience and she happened to be from our community. Some of those comments gassing it made me cringe :cosbyhmm:
Altho them incels do be shyttin on females on the daily they wuz def speakin fax im the comments cuz wutz rlly the point of wearin a hijab when ur at a drake concert holdin hands wit the guy whos a non-mahrem n 2 top it off he also a gaal so they wuz def keepin it 💯 rite there :kanyeshrug:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros

After seing this video i honestly could have never imagined that something like this should have happenned.

Look these people and these comments, they don't find any problem with what she is doing, little reminder for those : In Islam, we will be reborn at the end, in the state we are dead, so what do u think if she just died right there in a concert, full of haram things, free mixing, dancing with a kuufar.

And the WORST THING IS THAT SHE TOUCH DRAKE, in Islam a men should rather beat himself with a hammer than touching a women that is not from his family.

I don't understand, am i crazy ? why everyone seems to be happy and don't care about that ? what is this behavior ? knowing that Drake is a Sionist and a islamophobe don't bother these people ? Wallahi Somali fathers are big dayuuth if they allow their daugther doing something like that, i dare you to see a Pakistani girl doing the same thing, or Iraqi, she will be honor killed into the fortnight, but Somali don't care, they can't litteraly let their daugther doing whatever she want and won't do a single things, and no one say something in the comment cause as soon as we say a world, they labelled us as incel,

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Isn't being on stage with drake an automatic dishonour?

Especially if you clearly presenting as a muslim by wearing hijab/qamis etc

Well at least it wasn't sexual
Why tf wear a hijab to such event. Hijabi going on stage of a concert with alcohol being embraced by a male artist.
She can do what she wants but in a hijab is just wrong. Arabs and Pakistani delinquents don't use a hijab when they do this shit. This is why you got comments from ajnabi saying "it's always the Somali".

Bro relax your going to burst a vain caadi iskadig who cares. Repeat after me not my sister not my problem
Somali men need to take a step back and focus on themselves, have you had a good day broski? Any wins? 🤣, are you making good financial decisions etc. Somali women are excellent in minding their own business and there are bruddas crying like OP

Trending