Drake honours a Halimo fan

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
sometimes i wonder what goes on these girl head to think wearing hijab while doing haram cancels out the sin :ftw9nwa: . Then when you tell them to take it off they get mad.
Read what i say upstair, these girls who do that are usually gen Z, Islam isn’t strong as it was 20y ago in the west, they have grew up with gaal and are frustrated seing their non-muslims friends being desired by guys, so they try to be « sexy »

That’s my theory

Read what i say upstair, these girls who do that are usually gen Z, Islam isn’t strong as it was 20y ago in the west, they have grew up with gaal and are frustrated seing their non-muslims friends being desired by guys, so they try to be « sexy »

That’s my theory
yeah it sucks cause it ruins the reputation of good girls that were raised right.

ice cube what GIF

View attachment 288404
Damn French nigga

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Nothing surprises me anymore but I will say going to a concert in of itself is a disgrace less so for women because they are more susceptible to this kind of fan behaviour. Everything else going on is just making it worse.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
What happened to changing clothes after leaving the house, xalimooyiin are not thinking straight anymore.

Also why accepts, knowing people would film you and posted it on social media. No critical thinking whatsoever.

Aegon

What happened to changing clothes after leaving the house, xalimooyiin are not thinking straight anymore.

Also why accepts, knowing people would film you and posted it on social media. No critical thinking whatsoever.
Because she doesn’t care, her dayuuth of father is probably in the crowd too

Some incels using it to generalize women but most of the comments are about the hijab which i think they're right about. Whats the point of wearing a hijab to drake concert ? Also is it supposed to be an honor some rapper randomly picked a girl from the audience and she happened to be from our community. Some of those comments gassing it made me cringe :cosbyhmm:
Somali Incels are never right. They will always take the opportunity to bash, degrade, and insult Somali women. Whether she was wearing or not wearing a hijab, they would still attack her. But I do agree with most of your points.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Because she doesn’t care, her dayuuth of father is probably in the crowd too
Sxb, you are right that a good father would forbid their child from going to concerts.

But remember to not take this too seriously, we are here to shitpost and joke. Calacaal gets tiring sxb.

Sxb, you are right that a good father would forbid their child from going to concerts.

But remember to not take this too seriously, we are here to shitpost and joke. Calacaal gets tiring sxb.
A good father would prevent his child from becoming a raging Incel who constantly insults and stalks random Somali women on social media cough cough.

Last edited:

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)

:reallymaury:So u basically callin all of us who wuz typin on this thread sum shitposters? Make it make sense!! :ileycry:

Aegon

why should she take off her hijab? The young girl was excited to be there and was enjoying the concert, she’s not doing anything crazy.
The fact that u truly thing that she is doing nothing wrong is shocking

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Why are they always attacking Somali women. Why are they obsessed with Somali women?
I refuse to believe that a human being playing with a full deck of cards can be this daft. Every comment of yours I’ve seen has been a amalgamation of stupidity and being obtuse. Can your vacuous skull devoid of any rational thought not comprehend that the girl is Muslim and visibly so and doing something immensely unislamic which will lead to Muslims commenting on it? Somehow remarkably, the only reason you and your mate came up with “muh incels”. Bloddy anencephalic lot

Trending