Drake honours a Halimo fan

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Somali community is very weak compared to other communities.

If you look at the Asian community and other middle eastern communities there women would never accept their daughters doing this.

Even if they attend a concert they will never publicly humiliate themselves like this especially while wearing the hijaab.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Somali community is very weak compared to other communities.

If you look at the Asian community and other middle eastern communities there women would never accept their daughters doing this.

Even if they attend a concert they will never publicly humiliate themselves like this especially while wearing the hijaab.
Bro i don’t agree, i live in France and Dhegacax girls are know for being the biggest s

Aegon

The next comment i see "not ur sister not ur buisnes" i blocked you.

So when Somali guy commit crime or gang shit, it's our problem but when we talk about Halimos suddenly it's not our problem ? fucking hypocrite

Bro you cant stop it so why focus on it i advise you to delete tiktok and oh yh a lot of xalimos r athiest even the hijabis ita culture at this point rather then deen when u realise this then u will undeeestand walalkey

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

After seing this video i honestly could have never imagined that something like this should have happenned.

Look these people and these comments, they don't find any problem with what she is doing, little reminder for those : In Islam, we will be reborn at the end, in the state we are dead, so what do u think if she just died right there in a concert, full of haram things, free mixing, dancing with a kuufar.

And the WORST THING IS THAT SHE TOUCH DRAKE, in Islam a men should rather beat himself with a hammer than touching a women that is not from his family.

I don't understand, am i crazy ? why everyone seems to be happy and don't care about that ? what is this behavior ? knowing that Drake is a Sionist and a islamophobe don't bother these people ? Wallahi Somali fathers are big dayuuth if they allow their daugther doing something like that, i dare you to see a Pakistani girl doing the same thing, or Iraqi, she will be honor killed into the fortnight, but Somali don't care, they can't litteraly let their daugther doing whatever she want and won't do a single things, and no one say something in the comment cause as soon as we say a world, they labelled us as incel,
Bro these dhegase and timo jileecs do it way more often. They just don't do it with a hijab like idiot xalimos going to a alcohol infested party/concert with a hijab and modest clothing as if they ain't gonna do haram shit. So xalimo stick out like a sore thumb.
But I promise you, Somalis aren't delinquents like other races. Calling faraxs dayuuth is stupid, 97% of Somalis aren't in interracial with non-horners.

The next comment i see "not ur sister not ur buisnes" i blocked you.

So when Somali guy commit crime or gang shit, it's our problem but when we talk about Halimos suddenly it's not our problem ? fucking hypocrite
I dont care about anything i am a male and gender wars are for useless xalimos who mentally supress there love for farahs by insulting them to convince herself that she is right to divest lol the happy ones never insult any1 they just live there lifes

Aegon

Bro you cant stop it so why focus on it i advise you to delete tiktok and oh yh a lot of xalimos r athiest even the hijabis ita culture at this point rather then deen when u realise this then u will undeeestand walalkey
I would never stop until one of them throw herself through the window.

Enough is enough

Bro these dhegase and timo jileecs do it way more often. They just don't do it with a hijab like idiot xalimos going to a alcohol infested party/concert with a hijab and modest clothing as if they ain't gonna do haram shit. So xalimo stick out like a sore thumb.
But I promise you, Somalis aren't delinquents like other races. Calling faraxs dayuuth is stupid, 97% of Somalis aren't in interracial with non-horners.
Like i said hijaab is somali culutre they are brainwashed to wear the hijab even if there parting or doing up niiko

Why tf wear a hijab to such event. Hijabi going on stage of a concert with alcohol being embraced by a male artist.
She can do what she wants but in a hijab is just wrong. Arabs and Pakistani delinquents don't use a hijab when they do this shit. This is why you got comments from ajnabi saying "it's always the Somali".
Facts xalimos need to put the hijab down when going certain spots on tiktok they heavily sexualise the hijaab to kufaars i think its a kink for a lot of xlimos

Aegon

xalimos must think the xijab is going to save them when they commit all these sins

just take it off. No half measures
They won’t, there is litteraly a trend of being « sexy » while wearing hijab bro, i’m not joking go see the hijabi in Uk, Canada, Australia, many of them wear hijab with thigh Dress

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
my theory nappy hair or big forehead. Otherwise they wear it like this or not at all when out doing wild things 🤓
1692548374129.jpeg

1692548504895.png

sometimes i wonder what goes on these girl head to think wearing hijab while doing haram cancels out the sin :ftw9nwa: . Then when you tell them to take it off they get mad.

Trending