Drake honours a Halimo fan

Notice how arab girls will do WAY worse and they are never embarrassed or shamed on a public platform, look at this shit and the comments are DEFENDING her 🤦🏾‍♀️ Somali girls only have ourselves Uuf
Yes you are an individual, you only have yourself and your family. You should not expect someone to defend you, just ignore social media. It is built to cause chaos.

It's haram but let's apply the deen fairly. Why are women in Somalia allowed to do as they want and are not insulted for it but a diaspora woman cannot?

Yes and no, we should Muslim
discourage girls from going to these concerts and even worse accepting invitations from these singers to come on stage.

However, for all my time of being on this forum, I’ve hardly seen anyone condemn these fob women who go to these freemixing Somali events in which they too go on stage and dance and even worse sing whilst wearing their hijab.

Look at the comments and the reactions here, we’ve normalized it:

This is back home. Our motherland. Arag Look at the comments. No one is condemning it and you’ll be hard pressed to find an Abdi creating a whole video about it. Yet if that man she was dancing and singing with was an ajnabi they’d be crying.

Let’s condemn these unIslamic practices everywhere…

As for @Odious Delirium you know damn well I’m telling the truth
My qashin was for the generalisation not all of us are hypocrites like you stated.

whether it's somali music or ajnabi music it's all the same to me. I don't condone Muslim men or women going to concerts in general or free mixing I think i made that clear a long time ago in previous discussions.

If something is haram it's haram I don't try to justify it.

My qashin was for the generalisation not all of us are hypocrites like you stated.

whether it's somali music or ajnabi music it's all the same to me. I don't condone Muslim men or women going to concerts in general or free mixing I think i made that clear a long time ago in previous discussions.

If something is haram it's haram I don't try to justify it.
I was clearly generalizing and obviously didn’t mean you. Remember in my mind you’re a laid back student of knowledgeable that asks sisters ‘Ukti can I get your walis number’ 😭😂😂. So no, I don’t believe you approve of any form of freemixing or concerts.

being a hijabi makes it 10x worse
imagine a man went to a strip club in a thawb, do you know how bad that would look
Okay brotha - music is haram, concerts are also haram. This was established yesterday
:samwelcome:

I have separate grievances which I will keep to myself.

Im seeing Arabs and Asians all over tiktok saying Somali women are the worst and you have these big headed Abdi’s agreeing. These ajnabis are too comfy attacking Somali women considering their women are slags

Hair Wtf GIF
Their women are the ones getting it in the butt so they can remain virgin lmaooo and also getting hymen surgery they need several seats

Trending