Drake honours a Halimo fan

Some incels using it to generalize women but most of the comments are about the hijab which i think they're right about. Whats the point of wearing a hijab to drake concert ? Also is it supposed to be an honor some rapper randomly picked a girl from the audience and she happened to be from our community. Some of those comments gassing it made me cringe :cosbyhmm:
rare xoogster W

why should she take off her hijab? The young girl was excited to be there and was enjoying the concert, she’s not doing anything crazy.
bruh do you not know how haram concerts are, its a disgrace on the Muslim image to have Muslims celebrate being taken on a stage by a zaani musician who promotes everything opposed to Islam and be in a place filled with haram

Everybody dies one day, when she faces Allah let her use this excuse i'm sure she will be forgivin and granted jannah with a pearl shaped mansion

Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF
Xoogster what has happened to you I didn't expect this kind of comment from you especially when you said you don't even fast in ramadhan

Should hijab wearing women take off the hijab any time they sin… that’d be ridiculous
Your acting like people need to sin, she was not forced to go to this concert, she chose to go and disgrace the image of Islam, plus, she was at the very front, meaning she bought tickets to get to the front and arrived early, she was starving to meet drake, its embarrassing really

Im seeing Arabs and Asians all over tiktok saying Somali women are the worst and you have these big headed Abdi’s agreeing. These ajnabis are too comfy attacking Somali women considering their women are slags

Hair Wtf GIF

what's with the people in this thread saying she should take off her hijab? tf? :mindblown:
It's enough sin that she's already gone to a concert, now y'all wanna add taking off the hijab? :mahubowtf:
if I went to a strip club with a thawb on would you think thats ok?

Somali community is very weak compared to other communities.

If you look at the Asian community and other middle eastern communities there women would never accept their daughters doing this.

Even if they attend a concert they will never publicly humiliate themselves like this especially while wearing the hijaab.
Have you never been around Asians or Arabs you twat. Leave your house and explore the world! Everyone knows they are 10 times worst than Somali women.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
🫡 Salute 2 tha noble brudda ozy 4 keepin it 💯 on dis 1 he ah real 1 4 dis :salute:

Im seeing Arabs and Asians all over tiktok saying Somali women are the worst and you have these big headed Abdi’s agreeing. These ajnabis are too comfy attacking Somali women considering their women are slags

Hair Wtf GIF
If you guys didnt side with ajanabis to dis faraxs then it wouldnt have happend karma i guess

🫡 Salute 2 tha noble brudda ozy 4 keepin it 💯 on dis 1 he ah real 1 4 dis :salute:
Notice how arab girls will do WAY worse and they are never embarrassed or shamed on a public platform, look at this shit and the comments are DEFENDING her 🤦🏾‍♀️ Somali girls only have ourselves Uuf

Music is haram, going to concerts is haram.

Yet, all the Faraxs here will literally say nothing when a Xalimo is on stage with a Somali singer wearing hijab and abaya dancing to Somali music.

The real issue isn’t that she’s at a degenerate concern it’s because she’s on stage with an ajnabi degenerate. Being on stage with a Somali singer is acceptable for them.

Let’s not be hypocritical. We need to start calling out these freemixing events that you have book home in which all the women are wearing hijab but dancing next men.

Music is haram, going to concerts is haram.

Yet, all the Faraxs here will literally say nothing when a Xalimo is on stage with a Somali singer wearing hijab and abaya dancing to Somali music.

The real issue isn’t that she’s at a degenerate concern it’s because she’s on stage with an ajnabi degenerate. Being on stage with a Somali singer is acceptable for them.

Let’s not be hypocritical. We need to start calling out these freemixing events that you have book home in which all the women are wearing hijab but dancing next men.
They should mind their own business, these people are shaqo laan wallahi

They should mind their own business, these people are shaqo laan wallahi
Yes and no, we should Muslim
discourage girls from going to these concerts and even worse accepting invitations from these singers to come on stage.

However, for all my time of being on this forum, I’ve hardly seen anyone condemn these fob women who go to these freemixing Somali events in which they too go on stage and dance and even worse sing whilst wearing their hijab.

Look at the comments and the reactions here, we’ve normalized it:

This is back home. Our motherland. Arag Look at the comments. No one is condemning it and you’ll be hard pressed to find an Abdi creating a whole video about it. Yet if that man she was dancing and singing with was an ajnabi they’d be crying.

Let’s condemn these unIslamic practices everywhere…

As for @Odious Delirium you know damn well I’m telling the truth

Yes and no, we should Muslim
discourage girls from going to these concerts and even worse accepting invitations from these singers to come on stage.

However, for all my time of being on this forum, I’ve hardly seen anyone condemn these fob women who go to these freemixing Somali events in which they too go on stage and dance and even worse sing whilst wearing their hijab.

Look at the comments and the reactions here, we’ve normalized it:

This is back home. Our motherland. Arag Look at the comments. No one is condemning it and you’ll be hard pressed to find an Abdi creating a whole video about it. Yet if that man she was dancing and singing with was an ajnabi they’d be crying.

Let’s condemn these unIslamic practices everywhere…

As for @Odious Delirium you know damn well I’m telling the truth
I don't think people would stop going to concerts or listening to music, might as well mind your own business or as I wrote above give dacwa to the community... But some of these guys are just insulting and mocking, how's that even supposed to help anything or change people into a more Islamic direction.. That's why I wrote they should mind their own business.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
@Abdisamad

You would be the most suitable candidate to spearhead "Defend Halimos online from Ajnabis brigade."movement

DHOAFAB

🤣Every time they attack Halimo, remind them of their women to humble them.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts