Duke of Bohol's travel advice where to take girls in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
There is no reason for me to lie since I am from Somaliland myself (been there three times) I know everything that happens
there like the back of my hand.
LOL You might be from there but you've obviously never been back home, stop being such a typical fuckboi :abuxyga:

Thatsomaligirl

@thatgabileygirl,

Anal sex doesn't create hemorrhoids.

Also, you're a guest in Djibouti. Have some shame.
Nah, DJ is my territory and Hargeisa is my second home I don't like some boi claiming our girls go on "road trips", remember to sit on cousins and rest from time to time haye:siilaanyosmile:

A road trip doesn't have to be dirty. Get your mind out of the gutter, it could be just simply a sight seeing. :denzelnigga:
What is your dad's mother after Isaaq, Cidagale?
I'm a progressive liberal of course women should do whatever they would like.
:fittytousand:

But I'm also being realistic no matter how you spin your roadtrip people talk even if nothing happened. The girls reputation is ruined forever.
:francis:

I think my dad told me once that ayeeyo was Issa Muse. But I'm not sure if that's even a real sub clan so don't quote me on it.
:tacky:

Thatsomaligirl

@Assata Shakur @Thatsomaligirl Yes it is not good for the reputation of the girl but no one forces them to go on road trips.
Like I said we can't stop some girls from having fun. We have to be realistic, every society has bad girls.
Oh so you CAN understand the implications your "road trip" idea can do to a girls reputation?? Finally a break through!:ooh:
Now let's work on that "Plenty" from earlier and "Some", you're going to have to reduce it to NONE.:yacadiim:

Bohol

VIP
@Thatsomaligirl The road trip culture existed way back in the early 2000s in Hargeisa, I came too late but still had fun.
clear.png
:siilaanyosmile:

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
As for the many well from what I have seen many are open minded to the idea, so that
registers as many.

Thatsomaligirl

@Thatsomaligirl The road trip culture existed way back in the early 2000s in Hargeisa, I came too late but still had fun.
clear.png
:siilaanyosmile:

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
As for the many well from what I have seen many are open minded to the idea, so that
registers as many.
Yeah with FAMILY and RELATIVES not random niggas idiot :dabcasar:

But don't worry we'll get through this one together haye, no reason to abandon you because you're slower than the average faarax:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending