Duke of Bohol's travel advice where to take girls in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL Sorry I'm not infected with that tribalism disease this doesn't affect me at all.:siilaanyosmile:

Take care of your bum, bumbumboi I heard anal rupture is a pain in the ass:siilaanyosmile:

I don't have anal sex like Somali girls before marriage to save your virginity.

:hemad:
LoL Sorry I'm not infected with that tribalism disease this doesn't affect me at all.:siilaanyosmile:

Take care of your bum, bumbumboi I heard anal rupture is a pain in the ass:siilaanyosmile:

Anal fissures are rarely caused by anal intercourse but actually mostly from childbirth and violent diarrhea. It's probably you who will get it.

@thatgabileygirl I wish the best

:damedamn:

@Thatsomaligirl
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
As for the many well from what I have seen many are open minded to the idea, so that
registers as many.
I am the one of the strongest liberals on here. I am literally open and supportive of everything.
:fittytousand:

But even I couldn't get on board with this.
:francis:

Bohol

VIP
Yeah with FAMILY and RELATIVES not random niggas idiot :dabcasar:

But don't worry we'll get through this one together haye, no reason to abandon you because you're slower than the average faarax:siilaanyosmile:

I have no idea why you are worked over it. I am not saying reer Waqooyi chicks are the only liberals I am sure road trips exist all
over Somalia, it depends on the individual. If you look for something you will find it.

:siilaanyosmile:

Your choice. Everyone is a individual. Plenty of girls on board for everyone. :banderas:
Not really a woman's reputation is not a joke it makes or breaks her.

Unfortunately it's a disgusting medieval practice meant to judge women based on what others say. It's purpose is to police women and keep us "in line".

But it still exists and we all still abide by it. It's imperative that our men watch out for their fellow Somali sister's reputation and not put it in jeopardy.

Bohol

VIP
Not really a woman's reputation is not a joke it makes or breaks her.

Unfortunately it's a disgusting medieval practice meant to judge women based on what others say. It's purpose is to police women and keep us "in line".

But it still exists and we all still abide by it. It's imperative that our men watch out for their fellow Somali sister's reputation and not put it in jeopardy.

If that is the case why y'all get angry when we try to protect you from ajnabis (who call you lot cheap in twitter) mise protecting your reputation only
applies to Somali guys?

:ivers:

If that is the case why y'all get angry when we try to protect you from ajnabis (who call you lot cheap in twitter) mise protecting your reputation only
applies to Somali guys?

:ivers:
:ayaanswag:
:what1:
You don't try to protect our reputations. You bash us and degrade us every chance you can get. Insulting us with the stupid narrative that I would make my own Somali brother pay twice as much mehr as an ajanabi.
:faysalwtf:

Wallahi that makes no sense to me at all.

And I've said it over and over again. I really could care less about what these dirty ajanabis and ugly reverts think of me and my people. My feet are superior to them.
:mjswag:

Bohol

VIP
@Assata Shakur All I am saying is if the bad girls in our society have fun with Somali guys, I won't lose sleep over it. However as
a Ultra-Nationalist Conservative I won't tolerate ajnabis let them have fun with their own hairy women. Each to its own.

:fittytousand::siilaanyosmile:

:ayaanswag:
:what1:
You don't try to protect our reputations. You bash us and degrade us every chance you can get. Insulting us with the stupid narrative that I would make my own Somali brother pay twice as much mehr as an ajanabi.

Wallahi that makes no sense to me at all.

And I've said it over and over again. I really could care less about what these dirty ajanabis and ugly reverts think of me and my people. My feet are superior to them.
:mjswag:
I have to say, im impressed at how fast you've turned around

From almost joining a black church to staunch somali supremacist, proud of you sis :mjohreally:

I have to say, im impressed at how fast you've turned around

From almost joining a black church to staunch somali supremacist, proud of you sis :mjohreally:
That black church was beautiful.
:banderas:
:browtf:

But the amount of self hating Somalis I saw this year at my black school really woke me up.
:cosbyhmm:

How dare they hate this amazing and beautiful culture.

I attribute my new found Somali supremacy philosophy to all the self hating Xaalimos and Abdis out there.
:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending