Egypt & Somalia vs Ethiopia

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is war about to break out? if it does who will back the Ethiopians. I don't trust these westerners, but now that our troops are well trained and the arms embargo is lifted how do you think we'd fare especially if we arm our brothers in the ogaden and promise other groups in Ethiopia independence. I'm not an expert on geopolitics but this won't turn out well for Ethiopia so why are they risking everything over some coastline?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We do jihad on ethiopia bro this will be the unfinished futuh
Nah bro I say we wait till Europe gets into am major war. Without help they are nothing. Until then we bide our time and get our shit together.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Is there something in the water that make Habesh sub-IQ ?
Screenshot_20240906_164927_YouTube.jpg

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know why ethiopians now call us Soomalis??? Why do they use 2 o's?
Walahi I got no clue. And cadaans got a special hatred for us when it comes to Ethiopia in these TLDR videos which always paints Somalis a sort of way.

These gaalo channels on youtube all have an agenda, you cannot tell me this is not propaganda

1725639834361.png

1725639862715.png

The comments there are genuinely insane. Ethiopia is clearly in wrong in this conflict from almost all angles. How do they still have good pr?

The question here is, are they really preparing to invade djibouti? Are other countries preparing against each other on other fronts? And since when did the UN have this much authority and leverage over Somalia? The arms embargo was lifted, which is great, but if meetings hold secret discussions and the ones holding them already work in secrecy and keep things away from the public, then where are we in a position to stand for anything?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I don't reply to yourube comments sxb
Youtube comments have a lot of impact, I reccomend you start replying back to these guys. We have oromos in the comment section with oromo names saying their somalilanders thats how bad its gotten. I urge all of you to do so and spread factual information to counter the massive disinformation & propaganda campaign

Is there something in the water that make Habesh sub-IQ ?View attachment 341884

They really love to claim each-others unproductive lands and try to mass genocide eachother over it. They have no shame. I am not really suprised they would try to extend this to Somalis.

Prior to the British and Italians giving them Ogaden. The Ethiopians had no control Western Somalia or governed it, they always attempted and failed miserably.
L7ED2Ph.png

''Sporadic tax raids were sent out often without success''
M3t3ew8.png

And even their control over Jijiga wasn't solid and the whole Ogaden during the late 1880s and early 1900s was governed by Darawish and other Shayukhs.
OkDzTnk.png

Notice they love to make up lies and claims when they are defeated and claim to posses territories they don't control. Even their Europeans allies were baffled by the delusional claims made by Ethiopians.

Ty5gBr5.jpeg

It's the same during the Middle Ages their kings would be utterly defeated and pursued deep into the highlands by the Emirs and they would write propaganda fiction pieces afterwards about reaching lands he never been to and claiming victory.
' The area of Somalia towards the Indian Ocean must have been known to the Abyssinians only through news brought by Muslim traders'' that makes sense.

King Claudius, is Latin rendering of his name? Anyways delusional claims in that chronicle, even the Portuguese that was there called it fiction and made up: Pedro Paez review of the Chronicles of Gelawdewos:

Pedro Páez's History of Ethiopia, 1622 - Partie 2 - Page 17

''Not only did Emperor Claudio not do those things in [Chronicle) , Kingdom of Adel, but he never went there in his life. Nor did the Moors lose so much with Granh's defeat and death that they could not have defended themselves very well, had he gone there. Rather, the Moor who succeeded Granh as guazir silicet ''governor'' came from there with an army against Emperor Claudio a few years later and on giving battle, defeated and killed him not very far from where he had his court, as everyone says says and his history recounts''

zGdSgSb.png

Not only that Emir Nur defeated the Emperor with a much much smaller army as well:'

'' Owed God for the remarkable victory that He had given him...because his army had been incomparably smaller than the emperor''
bVccRMX.png

The Ethiopian chronicles are filled with most times propaganda glorifying the reign of their Kings and trying to hide their humiliating defeats and claiming to reach Muslim areas they have never been to in their life but that's a topic for a another time or a thread.

And during the middle ages Western and Northern Somalia was too remote and distant to the Ethiopian Highlanders terra incognita , i.e ''The Unknown Lowlands'' as they called it and they would paint fantasies in their head about it in their sources.
G1E5vQ4.png

You can also see why the Axumite claim is also completely ludicrous from this, despite the fact that Axumites were seperate from Amhara and Tigrayans , the former was pagan until the 13th century. We mostly came in direct political contact with eachother when Somalis expanded into Showa in the 13th century which acted as a border frontier between the Muslims lowlanders and the Christian highlanders.

They were a large population who struggled against a small group of Muslim garrisons fortified near the Showa and other Frontier territories which was areas that was annexed/expanded to by Awdal emirs who weren't originally from there and came from a center point in the east.

To sum it up it is accepted by most rational thinkers that Somalia has largely been self governed throughout most of it's history, except for the brief interlude in the past century,
QQo9LAS.png

And the name Al-Sumaliyah was utilized by Somali Shaykhs prior to colonization to refer to their homeland during the modern period so the country/land called Somalia was there ,and the modern state of Soomaliya was founded by Somali independence movements that sought reclaim it's territorial intergrity.

Whereas one could argue that Ethiopia was largely created by the British and acted as a puppet client state, The British basically controlled everything during Haile Sellassies reign, their economy, military equipment, their police force and natural resources, set up all institutions and while Haile Sellassie literally d out his country men to them.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts