Egyptian military aircraft have landed in Mogadishu

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
1724767744539.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As long as they stay in HAG land I dont care. Good luck to Hiiraan, Ethiopian troops stationed there arent gonna take this lightly.

Interesting times. I wonder if these guys got the stomach for a long stay in Somalia. I don't think they do they are not gonna be used to those conditions.

egyptians have conditioned to war with ethiopia for years

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

They are supposed to be peace keeping forces in Somalia. They aren't going to jump into battle straight away that might be a few years down line if it even happens. Until then they have to chill with the locals and their conditions. They are not used to conflict either because it doesn't happen in Egypt really. It's a nice place for tourism.

World

VIP
As long as they stay in HAG land I dont care. Good luck to Hiiraan, Ethiopian troops stationed there arent gonna take this lightly.
wtf :gucciwhat:

why do u have to turn into an al shabab and ethiopian supporter just cos your man isn’t in power

This is a good development

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Better than africans any day. Maybe now some work will be put in against Shabaab alongside danab and the rest of the military.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
wtf :gucciwhat:

why do u have to turn into an al shabab and ethiopian supporter just cos your man isn’t in power

This is a good development
I am the biggest opposer of Khawariijta and an ardent anti Wahabist I also oppose Culusow bringing Arabs to an already foreign filled nation. Ethiopia is our enemy but has already established presence in the peripheral regions. Who will replace them when they leave? A political vacuum filled by Masar will only escalate ties with our neighbour turning our country into a proxy playground for Ayrabs! They should be sending troops to Palestine.

Trending