Egyptian military aircraft have landed in Mogadishu

So the Gallas Ethiopianist neftanya and Egyptian are going to have their war or battle in walanweynia aka Somalia's territories :heh: good luck for that reer Somalia kkk :mjlaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:meleshame:

Yet another African mercenary army, we have become the new Congo. Can't even get the current mercs (Ethiopia) out, so we have new mercs to take the old mercs out.

World

VIP
I am the biggest opposer of Khawariijta and an ardent anti Wahabist I also oppose Culusow bringing Arabs to an already foreign filled nation. Ethiopia is our enemy but has already established presence in the peripheral regions. Who will replace them when they leave? A political vacuum filled by Masar will only escalate ties with our neighbour turning our country into a proxy playground for Ayrabs! They should be sending troops to Palestine.
Egypt wants to get shit done no playing around they will help us fight the terrorists unlike the other foreign forces who want to prolong their stay or even worse, keep al shabab in power which is the case for kenya and ethiopia who want a weaker somalia.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger

(the artist is not Egyptian) I am just joking 🤣

🇪🇷🇸🇴🇪🇬 Down down empire 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇮🇱🇪🇹

Last edited:
None of these foreign forces will do anything. It took Egypt 10 years to defeat the terrorist insurgency in the Sinai and there were far less terrorists over there. The Egyptian army is not very good. Bringing them over when armies that also suck are already in Somalia will not solve anything. It's time for people to stop relying on foreigners.

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
So the Gallas Ethiopianist neftanya and Egyptian are going to have their war or battle in walanweynia aka Somalia's territories :heh: good luck for that reer Somalia kkk:mjlaugh:

Konfurians: We like new masta he seems to be kinder than the our pervious ones specially when he call us " Ya ibn alwyskhah ya ma3ras" 🇸🇴🇪🇬

None of these foreign forces will do anything. It took Egypt 10 years to defeat the terrorist insurgency in the Sinai and there were far less terrorists over there. The Egyptian army is not very good. Bringing them over when armies that also suck are already in Somalia will not solve anything. It's time for people to stop relying on foreigners.
Then pay for the weapons needed to liberate the country. It’s like people truly don't understand this is the poorest country on fkn earth. My municipality of 50k ppl has a bigger budget than the whole country sxb.

I doubt the Egyptians will actually do anything against Al-Shabab. They are only there to replace Ethiopia and to piss them off in the process (which to be fair I enjoy lol).

The elimination of Al-Shabab falls squarely on FGS with American support. No one else can do it

We need more emojis man. Like a sad emoji that we can choose.

Egypt wants to get shit done no playing around they will help us fight the terrorists unlike the other foreign forces who want to prolong their stay or even worse, keep al shabab in power which is the case for kenya and ethiopia who want a weaker somalia.
What separates them from the other states you mentioned? Egyptian lives are not going to be spent for us, they’re a good ally, but them coming here is questionable on what their true aim is

What separates them from the other states you mentioned? Egyptian lives are not going to be spent for us, they’re a good ally, but them coming here is questionable on what their true aim is
Yeah I doubt Egypt will give their lives for Somalia but Egypt will give Somalia sophisticated weapons to use against Al shabaab.

Last edited:

World

VIP
I guess the other forces are being paid $2k a month to be here, and kenya/ethiopia want a weaker destabilised somalia so it’s not in their interest to fight shabab.

So what does egypt gain… they’re not being paid and they don’t want a weaker somalia. Perhaps they want to expand their influence in the region against ethiopia, but what does that actually mean? Maybe gain military experience by fighting al shabab to strengthen egyptian armed forces as well?

Jungle

VIP
The only upside I see here is that the egyptians have a far superior airforce than any country part of atmis.

20231212_112300.jpg
Egyptians have already scoped out an airbase which will be jointly operated with SNA.

Many useless countries are part of Atmis such as djibouti and the now gone burundi contingent.

^Jabuutiyaanka were supposed to be watching this airstrip in Buulo Burte and its newly built small terminal. Khawaarij blew it up within a day of its unveiling. This happened during Farmaajos term.

34-Figure1.1-1.png

The majority of the Burundi contigent 6k+ have been sent home and replaced by SNA battalions in Middle Shabelle in the last 18 months. Security has improved if anything since the useless scrounger burundis left.

Reer Hirshabelle welcome the Egyptians with open arms.

Trending