Egyptian military aircraft have landed in Mogadishu

Not once did I offend the ppl of the north in this discussion while you went off lol. What have SL achieved in the 30 years they managed themselves other than 1 port build by the UAE in the last years? Your army? Destroyed by a sub sub clan
This MoU? Stopped by a weak FG for 10 months and continues. What else sxb tell me? No, never mind. I already know the answer.

" we were being held hostage by the hutus in xamar"

I don’t actually care about if it’s Egypt or Bulgaria. Anyone who's willing to support us in defending our lands from a blatant landgrab is welcome. "Waa sheeko ku qabso ku qadi meyside" their audacity :pachah1:
We are just going round in circles now. Anyway I think I get it. I'm not even gonna waste my time with you. No hope in hell of you "defending your lands" unaka leh only works where you live. You need to expand your horizons to reach further. Egpyt will train your rag tag army and you can use to run extortion in other parts of the south probably best outcome for you.

We are just going round in circles now. Anyway I think I get it. I'm not even gonna waste my time with you. No hope in hell of you "defending your lands" unaka leh only works where you live. You need to expand your horizons to reach further. Egpyt will train your rag tag army and you can use to run extortion in other parts of the south probably best outcome for you.
We'll run extortion on xabashi and any dabodhilif who comes with them. Stay blessed broski. Somali ha jirto hana noolaato, Aamiin dheh!

Your delusions remind me of Rashid Abdi.

A port and a military base is a fixed structure and all it requires is to be bombed out. This would be Somalia bombing an invader out of its territory and it would be supported by the Egyptian military.

Somalia would have every right to as it is its sovereign territory. Egyptian and Turkish Navy's will be stationed in the Red Sea.

How can they establish a base on the ground when the federal government has denied them and said it would take military action.

Very simple concepts, not hard to grasp.
Turkey is a long shot, they also have interest in Ethiopia. Egypt is dead broke and proven they wouldn't bomb the dam which means they're less likely to bomb Ethiopian new navy. I agree that Ethiopia would be incredibly vulnerable to sabotage while building the navy base but once it's done it game over. They'll place air defence system like they did with the dam. The first couple years after implementing this MoU are going to be interesting, I want to see which country is willing to stick it's neck out for Somalia and throw Ethiopia under the bus

Anyone hoping Ethiopia will defend Somaliland are being silly. ENDF is shit and always has been shit. They got their ass kicked by sandal wearing Somali teenagers back in 2006, nearly lost the Tigray War before daddy Turkey saved them, and now they struggle to put down FANO and OLA. They will be smoked by the Egyptians and SNA.

Btw, did you know ONLF was never decisively defeated by Ethiopia in combat? Ogadenis were cucking Ethiopia hard all the way until 2018 where they agreed to a peace treaty that was favorable to them. Ironically, it is Somalia that did more damage to ONLF since Farmaajo handed over members of the group over to Ethiopia.

Turkey is a long shot, they also have interest in Ethiopia. Egypt is dead broke and proven they wouldn't bomb the dam which means they're less likely to bomb Ethiopian new navy. I agree that Ethiopia would be incredibly vulnerable to sabotage while building the navy base but once it's done it game over. They'll place air defence system like they did with the dam. The first couple years after implementing this MoU are going to be interesting, I want to see which country is willing to stick it's neck out for Somalia and throw Ethiopia under the bus

Turkey is not a long shot. They have defence agreements with Somalia and not with Ethiopia. Due to their financial interests they will try to diplomatically resolve it but they would stick to their defence agreement if Ethiopia invades Somalia. Especially the Erdogan lead government. Their interests and in Somalia is more important then Ethiopia, due to historic, religious, and geostrategic reasons. Ethiopia is landlocked.