Egyptian military aircraft have landed in Mogadishu

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
US has failed all over the world in state building. No one cares what they think. Look at Afghanistan and Iraq, one is gone to Taliban the other in Irans pocket, as if they run the world.

Somaliland is interested in business more than aid like all rationale people.
America China Europe Middle East nobody in your corner

Who has all the on the ground control. That's all you need to know to realize how this is going to end.

Your delusions remind me of Rashid Abdi.

A port and a military base is a fixed structure and all it requires is to be bombed out. This would be Somalia bombing an invader out of its territory and it would be supported by the Egyptian military.

Somalia would have every right to as it is its sovereign territory. Egyptian and Turkish Navy's will be stationed in the Red Sea.

How can they establish a base on the ground when the federal government has denied them and said it would take military action.

Very simple concepts, not hard to grasp.

Even Turkey and Egypt could bomb it directly themselves due to the defence pacts with Somalia since this would be an invasion. Or they could do it and Somalia could claim it.

Why do you think Ethiopia is losing it?

Your delusions remind me of Rashid Abdi.

A port and a military base is a fixed structure and all it requires is to be bombed out. This would be Somalia bombing an invader out of its territory and it would be supported by the Egyptian military.

Somalia would have every right to as it is its sovereign territory. Egyptian and Turkish Navy's will be stationed in the Red Sea.

How can they establish a base on the ground when the federal government has denied them and said it would take military action.

Very simple concepts, not hard to grasp.

The same way they establish consulates and embassies in Somaliland?

And air defence systems exist. What can Somalia do if Somaliland gets air defence systems to stop SNA flying over?

Even Turkey and Egypt could bomb it directly themselves due to the defence pacts with Somalia since this would be an invasion. Or they could do it and Somalia could claim it.

Why do you think Ethiopia is losing it?

They are just doing politics with it according to one Arab commentator:

Ethiopia had not previously paid attention to the security or defence agreements signed by Egypt with the surrounding countries, South Sudan, Kenya, Uganda and Burundi. Its reactions were quite subdued. Ethiopia’s response this time was however strident. The Ethiopians’ anger seemed in part contrived. While the Somalis can understand easily that Cairo is not serious about its presence in the Horn of Africa, the Ethiopians can also look at the minutes of their negotiations with the Egyptians over the Renaissance Dam. They would be able to see how the Egyptians hinted at escalation while their state media even started talking about imminent revenge against Addis Ababa for operating the dam without Cairo’s prior agreement. These media warned that Egypt would not stand idly by while the Nile flow receded. Sources close to the authorities went as far as to talk about preparations for air strikes and sabotage operations targeting the dam, which were supposed to be carried out by Egyptian special forces. Then, nothing happened. There was total silence. Without looking back at these issues, Ethiopians can see how Egypt’s “interventions” in eastern Libya and Sudan, and most importantly in Gaza, have faltered even after initially speaking with a loud voice.

The Matrix No GIF

--------------------------

No one came to Somalia's defence when the MoU was signed. Somalia went around the world to find someone and the Egyptians thought they could do something with the situation, but they didn't come running to Somalia, you went to them and that should tell you they aren't very interested.

Last edited:
The same way they establish consulates and embassies in Somaliland?

And air defence systems exist. What can Somalia do if Somaliland gets air defence systems to stop SNA flying over?

Are you comparing consulates which most Somali governments wrongly allowed to a naval base?

Somalilands air defence systems?

Yeah, you are completely deluded lol. Leave this conversations to people who are grounded in reality and are sane.

Are you comparing consulates which most Somali governments wrongly allowed to a naval base?

Somalilands air defence systems?

Yeah, you are completely deluded lol. Leave this conversations to people who are grounded in reality and are sane.

Mogadishu sent an order to close them down and they are still open. Are you still wrongly allowing them or just deluding yourself?

It's about as crazy SNA flying over Somaliland. Both are quite possible in few years.

Ethiopia is building a base in Somaliland. It's not like it's going anywhere. Somalia needs everything and more just to fight Somaliland. Somaliland with Ethiopian support will be more than enough to defend against Somalias aggression. You guys aren't slaughtering civilians like 1988.

You still have Italian Somaliland, plenty of oil. Time to accept reality and move forward with a productive existence.
My Oromo friend somali know each other and fight each other often, like in 2023 when a sub sub clan fought the SL army. No need for us to threaten each other like that. But I'll tell you this, if by december the xabashi hasn't ratified the MoU and given recognition to SL will you please ban yourself from the forums?

My Oromo friend somali know each other and fight each other often, like in 2023 when a sub sub clan fought the SL army. No need for us to threaten each other like that. But I'll tell you this, if by december the xabashi hasn't ratified the MoU and given recognition to SL will you please ban yourself from the forums?

First of all, get rid of your hutu Oromo paranoia.

Second, you are the one who thinks he's fighting Xabashi on Somaliland territory as if no one lives there or the people who live there care about your agenda.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot

Second, you are the one who thinks he's fighting Xabashi on Somaliland territory as if no one lives there or the people who live there care about your agenda.
You should become a politician 😂 your a master at avoiding questions 💀

The people who live there doesn't have more rights to break up Somalia, just like the ppl living in PL or Banadir don't. WDGAF if a gaal foto cad gave you this or that border. Somalia united and will stay united. No xabashi will change that. No one qabiil can break this country up without all of it agreeing to form 5-6 new countries. The world understands that, you should too.

The people who live there doesn't have more rights to break up Somalia, just like the ppl living in PL or Banadir don't. WDGAF if a gaal foto cad gave you this or that border. Somalia united and will stay united. No xabashi will change that. No one qabiil can break this country up without all of it agreeing to form 5-6 new countries. The world understands that, you should too.

The world doesn't understand just one thing. Everyone has their own agenda.

Somaliland is a viable border. 5 or 6 countries is just a strawman argument.

Just because the US wants to keep a bunch of spoiled, failed people happy because they have interests in the south doesn't mean the whole world understands or cares about Somali tribal politics. In the AU only a united Somalia and Somalilands as recieved their independence are viable solutions. The two state solution is viable and it will be achieved.

The world doesn't understand just one thing. Everyone has their own agenda.

Somaliland is a viable border. 5 or 6 countries is just a strawman argument.

Just because the US wants to keep a bunch of spoiled, failed people happy because they have interests in the south doesn't mean the whole world understands or cares about Somali tribal politics. In the AU only a united Somalia and Somalilands as recieved their independence are viable solutions. The two state solution is viable and it will be achieved.
No one in the AU dares to open that Pandora box when they can clearly see the border you're talking about was halved just last year, and that was with the SFG BEING against SL breaking up.

Internal somali matters are dynamic and ever changing sxb. Who knows, maybe next year by this time Awdal is gone.

Last edited:
No one in the AU deres to open that Pandora box when they can clearly see the border you're talking about was halved just last year, and that was with the SFG BEING against SL breaking up.

Internal somali matters are dynamic and ever changing sxb. Who knows, maybe next year by this time Awdal is gone.

Raila Odinga has been discussing Somaliland for a long time and he will be the next head of the AU. He has even been talkign about self-determination for Somaliland.

You guys (Somaglians) are the lowest crab in the bucket. You can't even get your legs to work because they all move in their own direction, SWS refuses Egypt, Hiraan, Puntland, so many regions reject your negative moves becuase you are all your own worst enemy, and Somalilands too.

You just hope to pull the other crabs down with you it's your whole MO and belief system. Nothing productive for yourselves or the world.

-----

Here's the contradiction, none of you care about internal politics but you are absolute about your sovereignty. You can't really have your cake and eat it my friend. Only popular governments can protect their sovereignty.

Raila Odinga has been discussing Somaliland for a long time and he will be the next head of the AU. He has even been talkign about self-determination for Somaliland.

You guys (Somaglians) are the lowest crab in the bucket. You can't even get your legs to work because they all move in their own direction, SWS refuses Egypt, Hiraan, Puntland, so many regions reject your negative moves becuase you are all your own worst enemy, and Somalilands too.

You just hope to pull the other crabs down with you it's your whole MO and belief system. Nothing productive for yourselves or the world.

-----

Here's the contradiction, none of you care about internal politics but you are absolute about your sovereignty. You can't really have your cake and eat it my friend. Only popular governments can protect their sovereignty.
Broski no need to get in your feelings, we're just having a mature discussion. All the states you mentioned have the same rights as SL and can say whatever they want. But they can never give away Somalilands to xabashi.

No one is pulling down anyone sxb. If this was the 2000 I would say who cares Somalia is a hopeless place but today, Somalia has a government, an army with no embargo and is 10x stronger than 2006 when the xabashi fought a bunch of disorganised clans. You and I know this MoU is the xabashis last lifeline. After this the FG will be too strong for any region to endanger somali territorial integrity.

Broski no need to get in your feelings, we're just having a mature discussion. All the states you mentioned have the same rights as SL and can say whatever they want. But they can never give away Somalilands to xabashi.

No one is pulling down anyone sxb. If this was the 2000 I would say who cares Somalia is a hopeless place but today, Somalia has a government, an army with no embargo and is 10x stronger than 2006 when the xabashi fought a bunch of disorganised clans. You and I know this MoU is the xabashis last lifeline. After this the FG will be too strong for any region to endanger somali territorial integrity.

You guys are not capable of mature discussion.

Your beliefs are that you can avoid state building and just get bailed out by allies. This is hutu politics. You have avoided state building in the south, you have no home base to operate from.

Your government is weak, you can't decide any policies outside of mogadishu or even inside Mogadishu and have no say who land is leased too or not leased to. Those are the facts.

Strawmans and just literal fake news won't help you, you 10x of nothing, you need closer to 1000x to even talk half the stuff you guys talk everyday. It's nonsesne talkign about sovereignty, all these political discussions are actually meaningless in your current condition.

You guys are not capable of mature discussion.

Your beliefs are that you can avoid state building and just get bailed out by allies. This is hutu politics. You have avoided state building in the south, you have no home base to operate from.

Your government is weak, you can't decide any policies outside of mogadishu or even inside Mogadishu and have no say who land is leased too or not leased to. Those are the facts.

Strawmans and just literal fake news won't help you, you 10x of nothing, you need closer to 1000x to even talk half the stuff you guys talk everyday. It's nonsesne talkign about sovereignty, all these political discussions are actually meaningless in your current condition.
It’s been 9 months and 13 days, no wonder my man is showing signs of depression. The promised land is so close and yet this poorly poor gov that doesn't even have a say in Villa Somalia is in the way. Shiiiit, I feel you sxb. Take it easy and take care of yourself. Take a break from the forums for a of couple days, it really helps.

It’s been 9 months and 13 days, no wonder my man is showing signs of depression. The promised land is so close and yet this poorly poor gov that doesn't even have a say in Villa Somalia is in the way. Shiiiit, I feel you sxb. Take it easy and take care of yourself. Take a break from the forums for a of couple days, it really helps.

I got to my limit with Hutu logic lol. There's no logic in what you say. Villa Somalia isn't doing anything but offering up their own destruction along with Somaliland which is what you would expect from failed terrorists like Fiqi and the hutu adminstration.

Villa Somalia can invite foreign armies legally but you can't build one solitary thing. That's your contribution to the world anyway.

-----------
Okay, maybe Hutus are just terrorists whether islamic or secular because inviiting Egypt is just an act of political terorrism. It's been rejected by all sane groups in the country who value order and progress. Terrorism isn't really logical and so why the hutu mind is beyond rational comprehension.

Last edited:
I got to my limit with Hutu logic lol. There's no logic in what you say. Villa Somalia isn't doing anything but offering up their own destruction along with Somaliland which is what you would expect from failed terrorists like Fiqi and the hutu adminstration.

Villa Somalia can invite foreign armies legally but you can't build one solitary thing. That's your contribution to the world anyway.

-----------
Okay, maybe Hutus are just terrorists whether islamic or secular because inviiting Egypt is just an act of political terorrism. It's been rejected by all sane groups in the country.
Not once did I offend the ppl of the north in this discussion while you went off lol. What have SL achieved in the 30 years they managed themselves other than 1 port build by the UAE in the last years? Your army? Destroyed by a sub sub clan
This MoU? Stopped by a weak FG for 10 months and continues. What else sxb tell me? No, never mind. I already know the answer.

" we were being held hostage by the hutus in xamar"

I don’t actually care about if it’s Egypt or Bulgaria. Anyone who's willing to support us in defending our lands from a blatant landgrab is welcome. "Waa sheeko ku qabso ku qadi meyside" their audacity :pachah1: