Eritrean Diaspora Completely Embrace Madow Culture

Eritreans don’t exist. I’ve only met one in my entire life. They probably live in the woods doing voo-doo magic and demonic summoning.. but that’s a just a theory.

haile sellasie and mingustu got their ass beat by ghosts. 300k Ethiopian soldiers just fell on the ground when they crossed the Mereb.

Habesha women in the west are the Asian women of the Africans. They go for anything but their own does this have to do with the habesha worshipping cadaans?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sureeeee. Christian men dating Muslim women

🤔🤔
The Eritreans I’ve met in America were mostly Muslim. Eritreans are very good looking. I have noticed Eritrean men look way better than Ethiopian men. The women too but to a lesser degree.
:ohhhdamn:
Y’all just need better people repping y’all than Rubi Rose
:snoop:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I know that girl. She used to go viral for doing niiko in Somali attire. :susp: damaging our rep and her own countries rep 2 birds with one stone
You were watching #Twerkathon videos? What a way to expose yourself
:wow:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Wow I had to revisit this thread because things have truly taken a turn for the worse. The Eritrean girl in question was being chased by what was presumably her madow ex-boyfriend. He charged into the house with a gun and started firing. The girls noble brother held the door open to let his sister escape and took five hollow points to the chest. He didn’t make it. Tragic. She indirectly killed her brother.

1FD58A89-C108-45AE-AFF0-6937B7002994.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow I had to revisit this thread because things have truly taken a turn for the worse. The Eritrean girl in question was being chased by what was presumably her madow ex-boyfriend. He charged into the house with a gun and started firing. The girls noble brother held the door open to let his sister escape and took five hollow points to the chest. He didn’t make it. Tragic. She indirectly killed her brother.

this is so sad, i remember my eritrean friend trying to warn her. he was concerned about people and activities she was involved with. so unfortunate it resulted in her brothers death

View attachment 279296
how dare she smile in her mugshot??
rest in peace to her brother and may he be rewarded in the afterlife for the struggles that his sister brought upon him

its coming

spanish language music aka reggaeton as well with the kpop genere taking over the only black music will be afrobeats that will be popular .
Lol reggaeton is afro latino music and kpop is hugely influenced by american music (aka black american music), you can't run from black music

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️

View attachment 279296
Why is she smiling? Sick.

Trending