Eritrean Diaspora Completely Embrace Madow Culture

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Eritrean women are always so sweet and kind to me. Then there's my Eritrean barber who sometimes goes on long tirades about his women every few months without specifying what is actually wrong with them. I don't know what to believe. There's a big question mark when it comes to Eritreans. I have known them all my life and they are still mysterious to me. I will always have an opinion on a group of people but I don't have one on Eritreans. Sometimes I feel like they're hiding something.

Eritrean women are always so sweet and kind to me. Then there's my Eritrean barber who sometimes goes on long tirades about his women every few months without specifying what is actually wrong with them. I don't know what to believe. There's a big question mark when it comes to Eritreans. I have known them all my life and they are still mysterious to me. I will always have an opinion on a group of people but I don't have one on Eritreans. Sometimes I feel like they're hiding something.
Eritreans don’t exist. I’ve only met one in my entire life. They probably live in the woods doing voo-doo magic and demonic summoning.. but that’s a just a theory.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Eritreans don’t exist. I’ve only met one in my entire life. They probably live in the woods doing voo-doo magic and demonic summoning.. but that’s a just a theory.

They exist in large numbers in my country but they blend in like a tree.

I know this sounds ridiculous but I think Eritrea is not a real country. I think they are Ethiopians playing an act or maybe they are real people and plotting something on the world. There is something very off about them behind their upbeat and smiling personality.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I don’t wanna be hearing somali women slander anymore these habeshas act out way more than we do.

Lets be honest. Only Eritrean Christians women hoe out. The Muslim ones in comparison are miskiin . Imagine we were Christians lol our women would be bigger degenerates than Latinas and Caribbeans.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Lets be honest. Only Eritrean Christians women hoe out. The Muslim ones in comparison are miskiin . Imagine we were Christians lol our women would be bigger degenerates than Latinas and Caribbeans.
Nah, somalis r more religious on average than most ppl so even if we were christians i dont really think we would have this issue. I am mean look at the few somali christian channels on yt they take christianity seriously the same way we take islam seriously.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Nah, somalis r more religious on average than most ppl
Lebron James Wow GIF by Bleacher Report

Nah, somalis r more religious on average than most ppl so even if we were christians i dont really think we would have this issue. I am mean look at the few somali christian channels on yt they take christianity seriously the same way we take islam seriously.
naah bro. Im not trynna have a go at my sisters but look at how loud somali females are on the internet. From Hijabi IG models to Twitter to TikTok there isnt a space in which they dont have a presence and mind you this is just the diaspora. I mention this because this a sign of attention seeking behaviour. If there was no Islam to hold these women back they would be all over Onlyfans and doing all sorts of filth. Why? Because in order for an attention seeking female to garner more attention she will start removing more and more clothes. She will also do things to get validated by men. If you listened to that infamous episode of Digital Sisterhood it shows you the psychology of a lot of the females in our community. Even right now there's disproportional amount of Somalis doing Onlyfans and corn than other non Muslim East African community.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
I’m friends with habesha in the us, they don’t do madow culture collectively and are semi successful and insulated, the habesha kids may emulate some aspects of madow culture and hang with madows to a degree, but generally as they get older they are eventually revert more back to habesha culture and chill with tesfaye and the crew
Whats tesfaye?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@Nilotic I hate to do this to you but last weekend, I was talking to my boys on a three-way call and they both brought up their love making sessions during their youth and they said their best experience was with South Sudanese women. They were sighing in relief. Don't worry, they are married, disgusting, and have out of shape bodies now so they won't be able to steal any "tight body" Dinka women from you. You must be so lucky to soon experience this when you eventually put a ring on a Dinka woman.

@Nilotic I hate to do this to you but last weekend, I was talking to my boys on a three-way call and they both brought up their love making sessions during their youth and they said their best experience was with South Sudanese women. They were sighing in relief. Don't worry, they are married, disgusting, and have out of shape bodies now so they won't be able to steal any "tight body" Dinka women from you. You must be so lucky to soon experience this when you eventually put a ring on a Dinka woman.

Good for your friends, but I so don't want to hear that, saaxiib

:nahgirl:

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
Not all of them embrace western culture. I have come across some who are proud of being eritrean and actually look down on western culture (I am referring to both fobs and diaspora ones) I remember I was sitting next to a young Eritrean woman who was diaspora and she told me that she never fell into the trap of pan africanism and she was saying that she finds it hilarious that Rastafarians worship xabashi she had a look of disgust on her face. Even some west african people don't like western culture. I used to have a Ghanaian coworker who said that she teaches her kids not to embrace western madow culture.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
:deadpeter:

Only a dayouth would take pride in that

Now, if the men in question were also Nilotic, my response would have been

You Got It Yes GIF by NETFLIX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How long ago was this? Amazing sex will make you think about the person everyday for the rest of your life. Some will even harass you a decade later to meet up again. Better to be abstinent than suffer that mental and physical torture

How long ago was this? Amazing sex will make you think about the person everyday for the rest of your life. Some will even harass you a decade later to meet up again. Better to be abstinent than suffer that mental and physical torture

It was 7 years ago, walaal

If we were actually compatible in other ways, I would never look at another woman for all my days

:lawd::mjcry:

I usually try to be diplomatic, but another woman once asked if she was the best I ever had (and like an idiot) I said "not even close"

:snoop::ohlord:

Walahi, she wanted to kill me

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
why do people support Isaias Afwerki?
As in why do Muslims? or Eritreans as a whole?

Isu is a war hero and secretary general of the EPLF so that was his initial case to power.

He has become a despot but what’s the alternative? Civil war? Jihadists funded by Sudan coming to power? Christian theocracy? What we have is the lesser of many evils. He will soon come to pass

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I always imagined that since habeshas have a higher percentage of merit based migrants compared to Somalis they don't act as madow, is this video an outlier or something more common amongst their diaspora?
I've had some ethiopian friends in high school and most of they were fairly well off
Two waves of Eritrean immigrants. Pre-2015 are much more well adjusted (tend to be the Western born kids). They had more conservative parents who were more strict because the Eritrean community wasn’t as big so their parenting approach was much more hands on so their kids would keep their dhaqan.

Post migrant crisis is when the majority of what we consider FOBs came. Since the Eritrean community was more sizeable at this point, a lot of parents let “the community raise their kids” and let them roam free. The problem is those kids end up roaming to xelemti instead of their own community. Then you end up with these ghetto hood rats. In this wave you also tend to have a lot (up to 40%) of “Eritreans” being Tegarus larping as such so their asylum cases are accepted. The Tegarus make up the bulk of young single “Eritrean” men who cause trouble tbh.

Trending