Eritrean Diaspora Completely Embrace Madow Culture

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
As in why do Muslims? or Eritreans as a whole?

Isu is a war hero and secretary general of the EPLF so that was his initial case to power.

He has become a despot but what’s the alternative? Civil war? Jihadists funded by Sudan coming to power? Christian theocracy? What we have is the lesser of many evils. He will soon come to pass

I've only met one Eritrean who was Muslim. All the other Eritreans I met were Christians. I was just wondering why a lot of Eritreans support Afwerki. I knew a guy from Eritrea who said his family was for Afwerki and I've met Eritreans who like Afwerki but I've never understood why people support him.

I'm not criticizing him or anything, I just don't know much about him.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Two waves of Eritrean immigrants. Pre-2015 are much more well adjusted (tend to be the Western born kids). They had more conservative parents who were more strict because the Eritrean community wasn’t as big so their parenting approach was much more hands on so their kids would keep their dhaqan.

Post migrant crisis is when the majority of what we consider FOBs came. Since the Eritrean community was more sizeable at this point, a lot of parents let “the community raise their kids” and let them roam free. The problem is those kids end up roaming to xelemti instead of their own community. Then you end up with these ghetto hood rats. In this wave you also tend to have a lot (up to 40%) of “Eritreans” being Tegarus larping as such so their asylum cases are accepted. The Tegarus make up the bulk of young single “Eritrean” men who cause trouble tbh.

if you don't mind me asking as well.... why was Eritrea fighting the TPLF????

this always baffled me as I think all the Eritreans I met were Tigray and I actually didn't know there were other ethnicities in Eritrea... but even with that being so, Eritrea is very Tigray ethnically I assume... so why fight their own ethnicity???? very shocking to me

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
if you don't mind me asking as well.... why was Eritrea fighting the TPLF????

this always baffled me as I think all the Eritreans I met were Tigray and I actually didn't know there were other ethnicities in Eritrea... but even with that being so, Eritrea is very Tigray ethnically I assume... so why fight their own ethnicity???? very shocking to me
There aren’t any Tigrayans in Eritrea. The people you met were Tigrinya which is a very similar (some would say the same - very complex issue) ethnic group. Tigrayans and Tigrinya people have hated each other for centuries for a myriad of reasons.

During the independence war, the EPLF and TPLF aided each other because their common enemy was the Derg. Once the Derg had been dealt with, the TPLF installed themselves into power in Ethiopia while the EPLF secured Eritrean independence. In 1998 there were some disputes over the border leading to a second war however the causes ran much deeper. If you are wondering why Eritrean Christians sided with Muslim Eritreans (of varying ethnic groups) rather than Tigrayan Christians then we have to go back to the start of the independence struggle.

The independence struggle was launched by the ELF who were overwhelmingly Muslim. The Muslims were the ones being killed by Selassie and having their land seized as they lived in the fertile part of Eritrea. Once the Eritrean Christians saw the injustices their Muslim brothers faced, Christian recruitment into the ELF increased rapidly to the point where many units were majority Christian. They then fought together (however there were some hiccups along the way i.e the EPLF/ELF civil war) until 1991

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
naah bro. Im not trynna have a go at my sisters but look at how loud somali females are on the internet. From Hijabi IG models to Twitter to TikTok there isnt a space in which they dont have a presence and mind you this is just the diaspora. I mention this because this a sign of attention seeking behaviour. If there was no Islam to hold these women back they would be all over Onlyfans and doing all sorts of filth. Why? Because in order for an attention seeking female to garner more attention she will start removing more and more clothes. She will also do things to get validated by men. If you listened to that infamous episode of Digital Sisterhood it shows you the psychology of a lot of the females in our community. Even right now there's disproportional amount of Somalis doing Onlyfans and corn than other non Muslim East African community.
You find attention seeking women & men within every community. The reason as to y u might see more somali hijabi models than any other ethnicity is bcs we r both blk & muslim which obviously means that these model agencies would be hitting the diversity quota. As for the digital sisterhood episode that girl was coerced into a sexual relationship with an older guy, he clearly knew she was naive & took advantage of that. And exactly how do u know somali girls do more corn than any other east african group? Last i checked habesha’s had a reputation for being promiscuous not us.

You find attention seeking women & men within every community. The reason as to y u might see more somali hijabi models than any other ethnicity is bcs we r both blk & muslim which obviously means that these model agencies would be hitting the diversity quota. As for the digital sisterhood episode that girl was coerced into a sexual relationship with an older guy, he clearly knew she was naive & took advantage of that. And exactly how do u know somali girls do more corn than any other east african group? Last i checked habesha’s had a reputation for being promiscuous not us.

It has nothing to do with being black and Muslim stop the cap lol. However let’s say it does, shouldn’t the Muslim part of being ‘black & Muslim’ stop you from being a model? Hence my point about attention seeking.

Habesha females are more promiscuous than Somali females. That’s because they’re gaal. We as Muslims shouldn’t even be in that conversation yet a quick observation on the internet will tell us otherwise. All I’m saying is Somalis with no Islam would be way worse than Habesha who are gaal.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
There aren’t any Tigrayans in Eritrea. The people you met were Tigrinya which is a very similar (some would say the same - very complex issue) ethnic group. Tigrayans and Tigrinya people have hated each other for centuries for a myriad of reasons.

During the independence war, the EPLF and TPLF aided each other because their common enemy was the Derg. Once the Derg had been dealt with, the TPLF installed themselves into power in Ethiopia while the EPLF secured Eritrean independence. In 1998 there were some disputes over the border leading to a second war however the causes ran much deeper. If you are wondering why Eritrean Christians sided with Muslim Eritreans (of varying ethnic groups) rather than Tigrayan Christians then we have to go back to the start of the independence struggle.

The independence struggle was launched by the ELF who were overwhelmingly Muslim. The Muslims were the ones being killed by Selassie and having their land seized as they lived in the fertile part of Eritrea. Once the Eritrean Christians saw the injustices their Muslim brothers faced, Christian recruitment into the ELF increased rapidly to the point where many units were majority Christian. They then fought together (however there were some hiccups along the way i.e the EPLF/ELF civil war) until 1991

thank you for the history lesson... Eritrea is a small country with a big history

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
It has nothing to do with being black and Muslim stop the cap lol. However let’s say it does, shouldn’t the Muslim part of being ‘black & Muslim’ stop you from being a model? Hence my point about attention seeking.

Habesha females are more promiscuous than Somali females. That’s because they’re gaal. We as Muslims shouldn’t even be in that conversation yet a quick observation on the internet will tell us otherwise. All I’m saying is Somalis with no Islam would be way worse than Habesha who are gaal.
Being blk & muslim has everything to do with u clearly dont know anything about the woke agenda in modeling industry. And the reason u see many somali girls doing modeling, they r more sought after bcs of their features. But y we see more somali sister accepting these model gigs is probably validation which they never got growing up (alot of our parents are emotionally unavailable). Perhaps if somali parents didnt have too many kids, & actually spent quality time with their children perhaps not so many wouldn’t be models. I agree with some of ur sentiments that both somali girls & guys didn’t get attention growing up which is y they crave it in adulthood. But I don’t like the way ur painting it out to be something that we r all born with pls stop with these generalizations. As 4 ur statement that somalis would be worse than habesha’s if it weren’t for islam is bs, since we dont have a visible non muslim population in our community in the disapora & back home we would never for sure. Stop conflating the actions of some crazy faraxs & xalimos as something we would all do if we weren’t muslims.

I know that girl. She used to go viral for doing niiko in Somali attire. :susp: damaging our rep and her own countries rep 2 birds with one stone
I'll need a source on that claim sir

Screenshot_20230312-133056_Google.jpg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The cutest 4'11 girls of all time have to go to Habeshas :damn: one of these days I'm gonna have a son active on incel.co man
They're sooooo fucking fine. Like bro, who gives a f*ck what other ppl say, we should marry whoever we want.

As long as your son lifts and is trained in combat arts, he'll be a beast regardless :pray: f*ck all that incel self depreciation bs

Trending