Ethiopian ethnicities living in the Somali galbeed in great numbers

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Ask yourself why small and diverse country like Eritrea won their indepence but 20 million Somalis can't beat Ethiopia? Answer, division!
Eritreans despite being nearly a dozen ethnicities and different religions fought under 1 banner.

But Somalis, one largest tribe in Africa with a whole peninsula to us, the most homogeneous. Yet we can't defeat a 4th world shithole. Because Somalis only care for their clan, they cannot see things outside of their little region where their tuulo is. They have no care for horn politics let alone International. This is why we're behind as a nation

Eritreans despite being nearly a dozen ethnicities and different religions fought under 1 banner.

But Somalis, one largest tribe in Africa with a whole peninsula to us, the most homogeneous. Yet we can't defeat a 4th world shithole. Because Somalis only care for their clan, they cannot see things outside of their little region where their tuulo is. They have no care for horn politics let alone International. This is why we're behind as a nation
and then they will come online and brag "we are brave" "we are smart". Have some fucking shame.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP

That's exactly what I meant. We are not united with the goal. People think their dusty toolo is more important than the future of all Somalis. People don't see the bigger picture!

HELLO?!?! Why is this the case?? Sizeable mainly Oromo and Amhara populations dotted around in the Somali region.
Meanwhile the Amhara,Tigray, Oromo and Afar regions are pretty homogeneous and no Somali to be found there except maybe in the border areas of the latter two…….UMMM maa fahiim R they retarded ffs. We already lost Diri Dhabe and Harar :mahubowtf:#GreatReplacement
Not sure what you expected when the Somalis living there are under occupation. This invasion of the Somali region was inevitable. They’re going to go to great lengths to assimilate Galbeed and replace them with churches, Oromos and habesha. Soon they’ll all be singing Kumbaya in chains.

Not sure what you expected when the Somalis living there are under occupation. This invasion of the Somali region was inevitable. They’re going to go to great lengths to assimilate Galbeed and replace them with churches, Oromos and habesha. Soon they’ll all be singing Kumbaya in chains.

The fact that Somalis died to liberate them and got so close and they're still occupied is a bitter pill. I will never forgive the Soviet Union and the Cubans for that.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
The fact that Somalis died to liberate them and got so close and they're still occupied is a bitter pill. I will never forgive the Soviet Union and the Cubans for that.
Don't forget South Yemen. There was actually negotions held befoee the war between Aidstopia the Somali republic and South Yemen hosted by Castro in hopes of forming a joint Socalist federation on the red sea coast. Surprisingly Kacaan was okay with this idea as long as Galbeed was given control under the Somali federal state. Ethiopia was also cool with this but the hobbit Yemeni president apparently threw a unhinged fit about MSB "taking Ethiopian land" & I think threw a shoe but I could be misremembering that bit.

MSB and others stormed off the meeting and declared war the next week :mjlol: remember in Somali troubles there's always a sunkadheer behind some of it.

Don't forget South Yemen. There was actually negotions held befoee the war between Aidstopia the Somali republic and South Yemen hosted by Castro in hopes of forming a joint Socalist federation on the red sea coast. Surprisingly Kacaan was okay with this idea as long as Galbeed was given control under the Somali federal state. Ethiopia was also cool with this but the hobbit Yemeni president apparently threw a unhinged fit about MSB "taking Ethiopian land" & I think threw a shoe but I could be misremembering that bit.

MSB and others stormed off the meeting and declared war the next week :mjlol: remember in Somali troubles there's always a sunkadheer behind some of it.
We need reperation for this. The price is Aden and Soqotra

Damn that’s crazy wlhi never knew this, you have the source sxb?

Them too. I forgot them. We have got to stop believing Yemen is a brotherly nation of ours just because they're across the sea. If anything, I respect Iraq and Syria more, they supported us in 1977 and since. Since the 1990s and the refugee crisis those two countries are probably the only countries that helped us to any capacity. Somali refugees got bad treatment in Yemen. Currently we have UAE and Saudi meddling, especially the former, an staunch supporter of Ethiopia and current destroyer of Sudan. We have no real allies and that's the way we have to move.

It actually goes to show how welcoming and giving Somalis are. Foreigners are attracted to the wealth and economic opportunity, charity of Somalis that's what drives them come settle amongst us, its been the general theme throughout our history. We see it as mutually beneficial economic relationship.

Especially in commercial centers or major cities like Jigjiga and Dire Dhaba etc which is where they come to the most.

The Oromos and Amhara discriminate and make their respective regions uninhabitable for foreigners to have any foothold.
They make it uninhabitable for their own. 80% of them live in Slums, couple this with overcrowding due to lack of proper housing.

Also i doubt Somalis or any other foreigner would want to come and settle with them giving these facts:
Slums like those in Addis Ababa are often very unsafe and unhealthy for residents.

Their own people rob them and enrich themselves pay a blind eye to their own people's poverty and struggles. Even at times distract them with conflict on their neighbors, when they could mutual benefit and share with eachother. That's why they move from there , a foreigner in contrast is their best friend and aid.

Last edited:
The
It actually goes to show how welcoming and giving Somalis are. Foreigners are attracted to the wealth and economic opportunity, charity of Somalis that's what drives them come settle amongst us, its been the general theme throughout our history. We see it as mutually beneficial economic relationship.

Especially in commercial centers or major cities like Jigjiga and Dire Dhaba etc which is where they come to the most.

They make it uninhabitable for their own. 80% of them live in Slums, couple this with overcrowding due to lack proper housing.

Also i doubt Somalis or any other foreigner would want to come and settle with them giving these facts:

Their own people rob them and enrich themselves pay a blind eye to their own people's poverty and struggles. Even at times distract them with conflict on their neighbors, when they could mutual benefit and share with eachother. That's why they move from there , a foreigner in contrast is their best friend and aid.
Never forget Habashis r*ping a 12 year old Somali girl. Stop trying to downsize the negativity of them being there. There should be no Habashi, Oromo there and there shouldnt be Churches and religious christian and oromo celebrations.

Never forget the kufsi and dil of Faadumo Ugaas. She was r*ped by Oromos/Habashi men and after they raped and killed her, rushed to the hospital with her. I havent heard since what happened to them. They were probably bailed out and they all on the loose.

Galbeed is occupied even worse than NFD and the people there are subjected to genocide, killings, masacres and all kinds of stuff. Also majority there lack an education and that makes them ignorant to their sufferings.

It's not as homogenous as it once was. It's bad now with Amharas and Oromos settling in every region. If we don't find a way to break away from Ethiopia, I foresee a Galbeed that's 50% non Somali in a generation. I'd say non Somalis are definitely above 10% at this point.
Even in west SL there are quite a few oromos. Came across a lot in Gabiley region. It’s very concerning

Even in west SL there are quite a few oromos. Came across a lot in Gabiley region. It’s very concerning
Yes, even in PL area. People don't know because unless you're one of the locals, you'd think they're Somali as most of them look very similar to us.
I am against all Ethiopians but oromos are the worst because of their extreme expansionist ideas.
Just search on twitter what they're dong in Ethiopia right now.
Only low IQ Somali people would allow these people to live amongst them but if clan X tried to live among them, all hell would break loose.

Yes, even in PL area. People don't know because unless you're one of the locals, you'd think they're Somali as most of them look very similar to us.
I am against all Ethiopians but oromos are the worst because of their extreme expansionist ideas.
Just search on twitter what they're dong in Ethiopia right now.
Only low IQ Somali people would allow these people to live amongst them but if clan X tried to live among them, all hell would break loose.

Becoming beggars in the streets of Puntland and Somaliland is extreme expansionist ideas?

Ethiopian child beggars in Somalia are at risk of exploitation​

Same in Somaliland: Does not sound like expansionism but more like escapism.
Ismail Yahye, who works for the Save the Children campaign, used to be a Somaliland street kid himself. He despairs at the pipe dreams they are fed before relocating from Ethiopia—many leave home believing the rumors about how life is so much better in Somaliland.

It's Low IQ to think there is anything sinister about poor people asking for help and seeking a better life for themselves.

It doesn't matter what you demented people on this site have to say, Somalis will always help our neighbors in need.

Ethopians or oromo's are all welcome. The only problem will be if we have enough capacity to take them in with our limited resources, but other than they contribute to our society and live peacefully amongst us.

Shared a video about how 99% of Eastleigh beggars are non-Somali in a different thread. So it's not unique to Ethiopians, its the same story of people trying to escape poverty, they are not trying to expand
Somalis are so much so charitable that it attracts others to that kind of generosity and sharing.

Becoming beggars in the streets of Puntland and Somaliland is extreme expansionist ideas?

It's Low IQ to think there is anything sinister about poor people asking for help and seeking a better life for themselves.

It doesn't matter what you demented people on this site have to say, Somalis will always help our neighbors in need.

Ethopians or oromo's are all welcome. The only problem will be if we have enough capacity to take them in with our limited resources, but other than they contribute to our society and live peacefully amongst us.

Shared a video about how 99% of Eastleigh beggars are non-Somali in a different thread. So it's not unique to Ethiopians, its the same story of people trying to escape poverty, they are not trying to expand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Political territorial disputes are a separate thing and it's mostly to do with Ethnic federalism inside Ethiopia.

It's unique to Ethiopia as explained here:
I am always reminded of something said by Asfa Wossen Asserate the great nephew of Haile Selassie .

He is right. Ethiopia is a racist country built on ethnic divisions that is baked into it's governmental fabric.

I have no idea how a set up like that will stand for much longer.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
I saw a clip with some oromo kid getting bullied. Shit was really sad. People should leave the kids out of this shit

I don't give a shit!
These people are killing Somalis in their native lands let alone allow them to make a living in their lands.
You sound like oromo yourself.
Go beg elsewhere!

I saw a clip with some oromo kid getting bullied. Shit was really sad. People should leave the kids out of this shit
I don't give a shit!
These people are killing Somalis in their native lands let alone allow them to make a living in their lands.
You sound like oromo yourself.
Go beg elsewhere!

Wax walaan not a single normal user on this site.

But then again seeing your user name is ''hopelessMan'', you guys are truly hopeless wallowing in a ditch filled with negativity and resentment.