Ethiopian ethnicities living in the Somali galbeed in great numbers

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Becoming beggars in the streets of Puntland and Somaliland is extreme expansionist ideas?

Ethiopian child beggars in Somalia are at risk of exploitation​

Same in Somaliland: Does not sound like expansionism but more like escapism.

It's Low IQ to think there is anything sinister about poor people asking for help and seeking a better life for themselves.

It doesn't matter what you demented people on this site have to say, Somalis will always help our neighbors in need.

Ethopians or oromo's are all welcome. The only problem will be if we have enough capacity to take them in with our limited resources, but other than they contribute to our society and live peacefully amongst us.

Shared a video about how 99% of Eastleigh beggars are non-Somali in a different thread. So it's not unique to Ethiopians, its the same story of people trying to escape poverty, they are not trying to expand
First ask yourself, will Somali migrants be welcome to Oromo and Amhara cities? Somalis are themselves struggling with unemployment, there is little opportunity In Somalia and tbe other Somali regions. I lived in Djibouti and saw many illegal Oromo migrants not far from my ayeeyo, they would settle in shantytowns and ruin the good districts of the city. The only goal of Ethiopians migrating to Djibouti was to earn enough money to eventually make the crossing into Yemen and finally Saudia.

First ask yourself, will Somali migrants be welcome to Oromo and Amhara cities? Somalis are themselves struggling with unemployment, there is little opportunity In Somalia and tbe other Somali regions. I lived in Djibouti and saw many illegal Oromo migrants not far from my ayeeyo, they would settle in shantytowns and ruin the good districts of the city. The only goal of Ethiopians migrating to Djibouti was to earn enough money to eventually make the crossing into Yemen and finally Saudia.
The problem is that Somalis don't like doing manuel labor or basic jobs. I don't exactly blame the Oromos for coming into Somalia since they are willing to do jobs that the locals won't do.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Wax walaan not a single normal user on this site.

But then again seeing your user name is ''hopelessMan'', you guys are truly hopeless wallowing in a ditch filled with negativity and resentment
I was condemning thr violence against the kids

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
The problem is that Somalis don't like doing manuel labor or basic jobs. I don't exactly blame the Oromos for coming into Somalia since they are willing to do jobs that the locals won't do.
Yeah I've seen it with my own eyes with family members that started their own business. Somalis need to stop viewing certain jobs as "beneath them" and just get on with it. In contrast though, Somalis in the west pull themselves together and get any job available straight off the boat. So what could be the reason for this? The remittance people send to somali back home?

The opportunities in Somali areas and the sharing of resources are much higher than in Ethopia, thats why they come.

Whatever little you may think we have it's more than what Ethiopians have. There are not many significant cities in Ethiopia and Addis is 80% slums, so we don't migrate there for lack thereof.

In another thread i shown that Puntland for example has the lowest poverty rate and the lowest income inequality rate, and highest employement rate compared with Kenya and Ethopia:

Puntland has lower poverty rate than neighboring Ethiopia and Kenya as well, despite those countries generating more wealth annually with higher growing GDP. 70% of the population has access to clean water, electricity, basic services and education.

This is from a 2017 paper, it was at 27% rate then, twice as less than Mogadishu and Somaliland.
People living in North East, where poverty is less widespread and deep, have highest levels of employment, educational attainment, and access to improved water and sanitation systems.

Since then the poverty rate has gone lower across the country and you can see it in the expansion of a middle class, so it probably less than that now in 2024.

The most significant finding is that the marginal gap between the rural and urban population.
In line with other relevant non-monetary indicators, such as education and employment, households living in North East show a relatively low degree of inequality in access to an improved source of water between urban and rural areas.
cZsj3vG.png

This is the biggest evidence against what @Bison trying to insinuate about Somalis, there is not a big gap, only with the displaced.

The majority of manual Laborers in places like Puntland are local Somalis and they are willing workers.

No in Somalia a good sizeable portion of the construction builders are still Somalis. Not all foreigners. Foreigners are more recently being recruited to meet a demand.

He said that the foreigners they employ do not do any work that can be done by local workers. They also encourage the transfer of skills to the local workforce.

Iftin currently employs 17 foreigners and 10 locals on permanent contracts. When a project is under construction, they hire more locals on daily wages, such as men like Ali and Hassan.

There is outsourcing happening to Chinese and Indians from overseas not Kenyans, that may puts pressure on the job availability/security of locals: According to this article

They do sometimes hire foreigners. Sadly no government regulations protecting locals. It's how outsourcing works after all, i wonder if it has improved in recent years.

But Oromo's other hand when they first arrive mostly do small work like shoe shining , cutting hair etc stuff like that, they don't really do much manual labor from what i see from this article

Tough times ahead, we're all being slowly replaced by Oromos, Habesha and Bantus
#thegreatreplacementisreal

I seriously doubt any of you ever leave your homes to interract with different people or even been to Somalia from the way yall speak.

There is tough times for basement dwelling incels like yall, that can't see other groups as equal humans and are either afraid of them or despise them.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
HELLO?!?! Why is this the case?? Sizeable mainly Oromo and Amhara populations dotted around in the Somali region.
Meanwhile the Amhara,Tigray, Oromo and Afar regions are pretty homogeneous and no Somali to be found there except maybe in the border areas of the latter two…….UMMM maa fahiim R they retarded ffs. We already lost Diri Dhabe and Harar :mahubowtf:#GreatReplacement
I thought u were south sudanese from your name

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
all I can say is that I’m glad I’m not from somali galbeed

We'd definitely have a better shot but still, we'd need endless supply of good weapons. Where do we get that? You can bet on the west to arm any other Ethiopian ethnicity over Somalis.

Besides, I agree, if we were united we would either win or have more leverage than we currently do over our region.
Thats why you wait until the inevitable collapse of ethiopia its COming
I was listening in on a mostly Ethiopian twitter space last night and one of those landers was going crazy. She was like "I hate Somalis, all Somalis are my enemies and I don't care about them. I hope Afars win and kick Somalis off their land." And they were clowning the shit out of her. She was like "I want Hawd and Reserve back, you guys can do whatever you want to Ogaden." And then they were like, no, all the land belongs to us, all of Somali region and you're not getting it back. Then they told her she could get only Hawd and Reserve back if they got to settle Saylac in exchange. After all that she was still sucking up to these Ethios.

:mjlol:

Some of these people are truly cooked man. Even working against those of us that are patriotic Somalis.
How does that even happen to a human, how can you be that much of a show off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that person isnt a lander I refuse to believe even if theres a chance they are id like to know what amount of brainwashing and child brain development leads to this

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Not sure what you expected when the Somalis living there are under occupation. This invasion of the Somali region was inevitable. They’re going to go to great lengths to assimilate Galbeed and replace them with churches, Oromos and habesha. Soon they’ll all be singing Kumbaya in chains.
settler colonialism
Becoming beggars in the streets of Puntland and Somaliland is extreme expansionist ideas?

Ethiopian child beggars in Somalia are at risk of exploitation​

Same in Somaliland: Does not sound like expansionism but more like escapism.

It's Low IQ to think there is anything sinister about poor people asking for help and seeking a better life for themselves.

It doesn't matter what you demented people on this site have to say, Somalis will always help our neighbors in need.

Ethopians or oromo's are all welcome. The only problem will be if we have enough capacity to take them in with our limited resources, but other than they contribute to our society and live peacefully amongst us.

Shared a video about how 99% of Eastleigh beggars are non-Somali in a different thread. So it's not unique to Ethiopians, its the same story of people trying to escape poverty, they are not trying to expand
lol I always knew something was off about you, you're mask of subtle revisionism is slipping

Don't forget South Yemen. There was actually negotions held befoee the war between Aidstopia the Somali republic and South Yemen hosted by Castro in hopes of forming a joint Socalist federation on the red sea coast. Surprisingly Kacaan was okay with this idea as long as Galbeed was given control under the Somali federal state. Ethiopia was also cool with this but the hobbit Yemeni president apparently threw a unhinged fit about MSB "taking Ethiopian land" & I think threw a shoe but I could be misremembering that bit.

MSB and others stormed off the meeting and declared war the next week :mjlol: remember in Somali troubles there's always a sunkadheer behind some of it.
Yes I've heard about that midget,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
I seriously doubt any of you ever leave your homes to interract with different people or even been to Somalia from the way yall speak.

There is tough times for basement dwelling incels like yall, that can't see other groups as equal humans and are either afraid of them or despise them.
Woah woah woah step back sis step backkk. Say no to Lafti Naga.

Last edited: