Ethiopian population density map released. Gabiley community is the biggest Somali community

Kezira

disneylanders
naah, he has something against habar jeclo and habar awal. He calls habar yoonis jeegan......
i understand if he has something against habar awal because we live next to each other in awdal, gabiley, djbouti city etc.......
No one calls HY jeegaan

:comeon:
Are you a sheegato. From baligobodle to wajaale to the outskirts of jigjiga is habar awal. We have the largest towns and the most farmland in faanfan zone which is the most populated. We have been pres of the kilil twice. We are in gudiga fulinta. We have wasir. We have the maxkamad sare. Nigga HA is the largest isaaq in Ethiopia and Somalia
Baligubaadle actually belongs to Arap

VIP
We gon need a source for this map @Awbarkhadle

We're like 70-80% of Dir Dhaba, the Gurgura decide who gets it either Somalis or Oromo. Without the Gurgura dir we're 25%. The Ethiopian govt did us dirty by refusing to incorporate in into the Somali zone initially which is helping Oromization and a huge chunk of the Gurgura pick Oromo under their census
View attachment 108954

Gurgure didn't choose anything, it was Tplf who gave in to oromo pressure. Somalis are 50% at worst

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
This bhub nigga is obsessed wlhi dropping the f bomb on daroods each tweet

Exactly. He doesn't differentiate between Daroods. We're all faqásh to him. Unless I see the actual source. I don't believe it.

:manny:

That is true this Habar Awal is dreaming and he knows it.

I think most ppl know dir are huge there, the other regions are more sparsely populated no doubt
I have no doubt it is, but HA has one xafaad in Jigiga. I'm not claiming the city or the entire district as mine, that would be ridiculous.
I can't comment on that but Jigjiga is big a lot of ppl live there.

If this was in 2000 how is this new map accurate? what is the source
BEC841B9-69AA-4A7A-9323-E209B6F72E24.jpeg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I think most ppl know dir are huge there, the other regions are more sparsely populated no doubt

I can't comment on that but Jigjiga is big a lot of ppl live there.

If this was in 2000 how is this new map accurate? what is the sourceView attachment 109028
Idk man not my thread, ask the OP about that.

He's pulling tweets and like @Ferrari said it could be fake.

Darood>Isaaq in population in Ethiopia I don't think any sane person would claim otherwise.

Bohol

VIP
Jigjiga zone is made up of 7 original districts.

Awbaare - Gadabursi majority, with some HA at Wajaale

Xarshin - HA & Arap

Kebri Bayah - Jidwaaq & HA

Gursum - Gadabursi

Babile - Akichu

Ajersagora ?

Jigjiga - mixed but with possible Jidwaaq majority

1587400304868.png