Ethiopian population density map released. Gabiley community is the biggest Somali community

Idk man not my thread, ask the OP about that.

He's pulling tweets and like @Ferrari said it could be fake.

Darood>Isaaq in population in Ethiopia I don't think any sane person would claim otherwise.
darood >dir> isaq.

lol
awbare alone has more population than all of isaq settlements in the region.
samaroon alone outnumbers, or ciise alone outnumbers isaq in the region.

Jigjiga zone is made up of 7 original districts.

Awbaare - Gadabursi majority, with some HA at Wajaale

Xarshin - HA & Arap

Kebri Bayah - Jidwaaq & HA

Gursum - Gadabursi

Babile - Akichu

Ajersagora ?

Jigjiga - mixed but with possible Jidwaaq majority

View attachment 109031
qarbayax is abasguul and other jidwaaq majority why you lying?
reer mayax and reer faarax of abasguul make majority there.
it's like me claiming parts of hargaysa because of the ogs living there.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
darood >dir> isaq.

lol
awbare alone has more population than all of isaq settlements in the region.
samaroon alone outnumbers, or ciise alone outnumbers isaq in the region.
Again I agree, I was just mentioning between Darood and Isaaq.

Dir are bigger than Isaaq in Ethiopia no doubt

Jigjiga zone is made up of 7 original districts.

Awbaare - Gadabursi majority, with some HA at Wajaale

Xarshin - HA & Arap

Kebri Bayah - Jidwaaq & HA

Gursum - Gadabursi

Babile - Akichu

Ajersagora ?

Jigjiga - mixed but with possible Jidwaaq majority

View attachment 109031
Babile is exclusive to Karanle Hawiye. Gursum has a significant Hawiye population too.

The waffling in this thread is to much. 1975 Somali republic density shows what we all know & this one exposed it even more. This is all that should matter for langaab:yousmart:
4f76398e7de8234fa440b42d814b17fa.jpg

You just know this is fake when you see Tigray area having a dense population while the south which is full of sid Amos and Gambelas having less.
As for Isaaq population majority of them go to Hawd for pasture as SL has shortage of water.
Tigray has a population of 4,9 million but looks as dense as Amhara which has 20 million pop kkkkkk

Lmao this thread is just teeming with cuqdad. The border with habar awal and arap is baligobodle. Where the hell do you think reer samatar live then? Muse bixi had a large vote share from baligobadle. The majority of the landmass of faafan is habar awal we sit on the overwhelming majority of farms. We also have the two biggest towns outside of jigjiga harta sheekh and wajaale. Awbarre is 50% habar awal. Wajaale is its own ismaamul we have mayor and deputy and we also have deputy of awbaare district. Qabribayax is shared 40% jidwaaq 40% HA 20% akisho. Gursum has large hawiye and jaarso population who are the majority. Jigjiga is atleast has a large amxaaro population out of The Somalis it’s 50% Dir 50% jidwaaq.